Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Su-35 deep modernization! | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by greendracko38 View Post
    Yes i read about all you posted here time ago I am From Mexico live in US time ago Mexico tried to but Su 27 to Russia but it couldnt because US presure Mexico not to but them you know that mexico has F 5 really good plane in his time but not anymore with the new tech. i know sometimes is the pilot who makes the plane in the air combat but the F 5 is a old good plane I really mad about it but what can i do I am tired tha Mexico buy stuff from Israel i know the make good military equipment but under the US influence that why I hope Mexico buy planes from Russia Sweeden or France
    Northrop F-5 Freedom Fighter - the American easy multi-purpose fighter developed by Northrop firm in the late fifties on the basis of the educational and training T-38 plane. The plane intended generally for export to the countries receiving the American military help.

F-5E "Tiger 2" - the second generation F-5. Was on sale to 19 countries. 120 planes were under construction on Taiwan according to the license. I know that on arms of Mexico only 10 such cars consist. Two of which educational. F-5 good, at the same time, cheap plane. But its time came to an end, F-5 became outdated. Not so strongly became outdated physically, as morally. Modernization of aviation systems and installation of new arms won't give a due superiority. If to look at this problem on the other hand, Mexico doesn't have sense to keep in a hangar up-to-date fighters! If to consider Su-30 or Su-35, as options of replacement F-5E. That it is necessary to understand, be retrained it is necessary practically from scratch. Planes of Su-27 family are executed according to the concept of longitudinal static instability. In this reached over maneuverability, which gives priority, especially in near fight. And to operate them, it absolutely other. F-5F for crew training on the Russian planes aren't suitable. For good training of crews on Su-30 and Su-35 it is desirable to buy Yak-130 (NATO reporting name: Mitten). Too quite good option for purchase if Mexico is adjusted on long cooperation with Russia. He can protect air space of Mexico.

Yak-130 - advanced combat training aircraft, is able to replicate the characteristics of several "4 ++" generation fighters as well as the fifth-generation Sukhoi T-50. It can also perform light-attack and reconnaissance duties.

According to this reference you can see the main characteristics of the plane: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9l98c8SZO4c Video in English.

It is possible to pay attention to MiG-35 (NATO reporting name: Fulcrum-F) - the multi-purpose Russian fighter of generation "4 ++". Unfortunately developers of HAWX forgot to present it in game. Has two updatings: single MiG-35 and double MiG-35D. 10 prototypes have been built so far and are currently subject to extensive field trials. The MiG-35 is now classed as a medium-weight aircraft because its maximum take-off weight has increased by 30 percent, exceeding its previous criteria of classification. Nevertheless, cost of one unit and cost operation will be cheaper than Su-30 and Su-35.

Russia already sold to Mexico three multi-purpose military transport Mi-17 helicopters which will be delivered to Mexico during 2012. Helicopters were bought by the navy ministry. It is the agency responsible for combating organized crime and drug trafficking in the border with the United States of the country.

Trade in arms this same policy! And hardly the proud USA will be glad to the Russian aircraft dissecting air space near their borders!
    Last edited by Rassian_Falcon; 08-08-2012 at 12:14 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

My 2 Cents

Quote Originally Posted by greendracko38 View Post
    Hey i was reading 3 days ago what you wrote here and also time ago i saw this video about the F 22 that eeeverybody says is the best plane in the world and it got cancelled watch this video on you tube (F22 Raptor Exposed-Why the F 22 was cancelled) even the reporter on the NBC news lough about it I always though that it was a great plane but never the way American Propaganda said it and when Obama canelled the F 22 and members or the congress talked about it made my point Russia makes great planes but US understimate them thinking that they have the best but No it just propaganda i agree that US makes the some of the best planes but other countries too like England sweden and France the Su 35 that the has is not he Su 35BM its the Su S the First ones thats why it has less Hading in the game i use the mirage 4000, Rafale M F 18 Gripen 39 Ef2000 Mirage 2000 -5 Mig 33 A 12 su 47 su 37 like i said before i dont use the su 37 much because is the most common plane in the game everyone use it they know is one of the best planes in the game and they dont learn to play with other planes and when they use other they suck in the game any way see yo next time
    Hey guys, Just wanted to add a few things,

1st of all i've been a military researcher for many years with particular interest in air-superiority fighters.

As for why the F-22 production was cancled, heres my take on it.

1st, It was not cancled, they just decided to stop production, why? 2 reasons

1. Its not that the F-22 is not good, its actually the oposite, when Congress asked why it was so expensive, Lockheed Martin, gave the capabilities, some of them top secret
    after doing so, a study with the pentagon determined, that a fleet of some 100 raptors will be enough to establish air-dominance anywhere,

The U.S. doctrine since World war two was, "to be able to wage 2 large scale wars at the same time"
    But after the financial crisis of 2009, this was reverted back to one

As a result the initial order of F-22s were cut, then cut again, and cut some more,

2. After the fall of the USSR, not many nations can chalange the US in the air, in the wars in Iraq 2003 and Afganistan, there was'nt a single dog fight, but aircraft focused mainly on bombings, so Congress saw the need for, "the perfect air superiority fighter" as useless.

Also Congress learned that the little brother of the F-22, the F-35 is also a fearsome dogfighter, dont beleive the haters who say, it cant turn, because it can, infact pilots say that it can turn better than a lite F-16, even when it has bombs in it, the teen sereis fighters have their strengths, listed below

F-15 : known for the E-M theory, it can maintain speed through a tight turn, very important in a dog fight
    F-16 : known for its very tight turning,
    F-18 : known for having one of the best pitch rates and slow speed handeling capabilities, very agile, especialy at slow speeds where most dog fights occur

According to pilots, the F-35 can do all of the above, just a lot better

So with that in mind, and with the F-35 being more useful than the F-22, because its multi role, unlike the F-22 that is specialized for air-air combat, (yes I know it can drop bombs, but not as well as the F-35)

Congress decided to simply go for the F-35
    But to say that the J-10 and PAK-FA will surpass the F-22 is unfounded, many of the charactaristics of the F-22 remain topsecret, even things like, Top-speed, maximum sustaind and instantanious turn rates,

When the F-22 came out, Russia said their latest Su-30s and its variants can beat it, but according to recent reports, Russian Officials were very concerned about the Raptors capabilities, they were also concerned at how precise the raptor was executing its maneuvers at airshows (This came from Russian pilots themselves)

This is why ther are pushing for the PAK-FA, but as it is now, the PAK-FA still lacks engine performance, RCS reduction and sensor fussion, but ofcorse, its still under development, so lets wait and see,

However, plans are already being made to upgrade the Raptor, rumors are even going around of an F-22E Super Raptor, but like I said, its just a rumor

P.S, im not an American, so im not spreading propaganda
    Mabuhay

Russia vs USA With what Russia scared NATO (eng sub)

Quote Originally Posted by michaeld1adm View Post
    Hey guys, Just wanted to add a few things,

1st of all i've been a military researcher for many years with particular interest in air-superiority fighters.

As for why the F-22 production was cancled, heres my take on it.

1st, It was not cancled, they just decided to stop production, why? 2 reasons

1. Its not that the F-22 is not good, its actually the oposite, when Congress asked why it was so expensive, Lockheed Martin, gave the capabilities, some of them top secret
    after doing so, a study with the pentagon determined, that a fleet of some 100 raptors will be enough to establish air-dominance anywhere,

The U.S. doctrine since World war two was, "to be able to wage 2 large scale wars at the same time"
    But after the financial crisis of 2009, this was reverted back to one

As a result the initial order of F-22s were cut, then cut again, and cut some more,

2. After the fall of the USSR, not many nations can chalange the US in the air, in the wars in Iraq 2003 and Afganistan, there was'nt a single dog fight, but aircraft focused mainly on bombings, so Congress saw the need for, "the perfect air superiority fighter" as useless.

Also Congress learned that the little brother of the F-22, the F-35 is also a fearsome dogfighter, dont beleive the haters who say, it cant turn, because it can, infact pilots say that it can turn better than a lite F-16, even when it has bombs in it, the teen sereis fighters have their strengths, listed below

F-15 : known for the E-M theory, it can maintain speed through a tight turn, very important in a dog fight
    F-16 : known for its very tight turning,
    F-18 : known for having one of the best pitch rates and slow speed handeling capabilities, very agile, especialy at slow speeds where most dog fights occur

According to pilots, the F-35 can do all of the above, just a lot better

So with that in mind, and with the F-35 being more useful than the F-22, because its multi role, unlike the F-22 that is specialized for air-air combat, (yes I know it can drop bombs, but not as well as the F-35)

Congress decided to simply go for the F-35
    But to say that the J-10 and PAK-FA will surpass the F-22 is unfounded, many of the charactaristics of the F-22 remain topsecret, even things like, Top-speed, maximum sustaind and instantanious turn rates,

When the F-22 came out, Russia said their latest Su-30s and its variants can beat it, but according to recent reports, Russian Officials were very concerned about the Raptors capabilities, they were also concerned at how precise the raptor was executing its maneuvers at airshows (This came from Russian pilots themselves)

This is why ther are pushing for the PAK-FA, but as it is now, the PAK-FA still lacks engine performance, RCS reduction and sensor fussion, but ofcorse, its still under development, so lets wait and see,

However, plans are already being made to upgrade the Raptor, rumors are even going around of an F-22E Super Raptor, but like I said, its just a rumor

P.S, im not an American, so im not spreading propaganda
    Mabuhay
    T-50 it is a prototype, not a warplane! Once again I repeat su-35 it is a fighting vehicle. Even better than su-37. Installation in 2001 of a new radar brings to naught advantage F-22. By the way, the radar-tracking visibility of su-35 is less than F-35.

Look attentively! From such loadings F-22 will collapse in air!
    Last edited by Rassian_Falcon; 10-08-2012 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassian_Falcon View Post
    Russia vs USA With what Russia scared NATO (eng sub)

Why was there a F-2 Viper Zero in that video? Is russia going yo try something against Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by Dai_Zengar View Post
    Why was there a F-2 Viper Zero in that video? Is Russia going yo try something against Japan?
    We're not going to try anything against Japan. But the possibility of the conflict exists, as Japan have an unhealthy amount of interest in our Kuril Islands.
    HAWX Callsing (X360): Lenin

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Kalgin View Post
    We're not going to try anything against Japan. But the possibility of the conflict exists, as Japan have an unhealthy amount of interest in our Kuril Islands.
    Or the person making the video had made a typo looking for the F-22. Though I would like to see a battle between the F-2 and the MiG-29. simulated of course.

Or the person making the video had made a typo looking for the F-22. Though I would like to see a battle between the F-2 and the MiG-29. simulated of course.
    I'd say that in a dogfight MiG is superior. F-2's airframe and engines are based on F-16 (which is pretty similar to MiG-29 in all characteristics), but it is significantly heavier. This means that MiG-29 is more agile than F-2. Can't say anything for BVR since I don't know specs of F-2's radar.
    HAWX Callsing (X360): Lenin

Not absolutely successful comparison! F-2 it is the auxiliary fighter. It was created on the basis of the American fighter F-16. And Mig-29 is the multi-purpose program. Mig-29 is a lot of updatings! From educational and fighting to the ship! Pilots of NATO constantly conduct training fights with Mig-29. Perfect the skill against Mig-29. After disorder of the USSR, many planes remained in the countries of the former Warsaw pact.

In Russia planes are constantly modernized, established new devices, engines and arms. The last updatings is Mig-35. On it it is not correct to compare one plane to the whole family MiG!
    Last edited by Rassian_Falcon; 11-02-2012 at 08:44 PM.

A bit of history! Modifications of the Su-27

Last edited by Rassian_Falcon; 01-26-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast