Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed III "Outfits" Menu | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Assassin's Creed III "Outfits" Menu

http://i.imgur.com/MqfjN.png

I am hoping we get at least a few of these outfits in AC3. Who agrees?
    Last edited by drewdalton; 06-18-2012 at 08:47 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Not sure about Desmond and the Spacial Armors, but Altair's, ACII, Brotherhood and Revelations robes 100% NEED to be in the game! I was really hoping for the ACII and Brotherhood's robes to be present in Revelations, as Ezio's last game, but they didn't. So, please, UbiSoft, put the four main robes of the last two assassin's for the third one!

Sure, lets walk around wearing outfits made in the 15th century and 12th century..
    Because thats cool..

I'm not so sure it will help with blending in. Maybe some of them will be unlockable, but I'm hoping for new ones.
    Nota Warrior <3

' ' I'm going to die whatever you do, but I'm not afraid. ' ' - Fireheart, Rising Storm.
    ' ' I have known true freedom. I have known a world of peace and remarkable spirit…a world which was taken from me. ' ' - Connor Kenway {Ratonhnhaké:ton}
    If you care about Ratonhnhaké:ton {Connor} and want another game with him, like this page:
    http://wolfkininitiative.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin_M View Post
    Sure, lets walk around wearing outfits made in the 15th century and 12th century..
    Because thats cool..
    It is. It's just a game. An outfit. To run around and have fun. Like using Desmond and especially RAIDEN in Brotherhood wasn't ridiculous? What's the problem with the Assassin's Robes? They could make a very fun diversion in the Free Roam....

Because thats cool..
    Walking around Rome and Constantinople with the Desmond skin made sense and was cool too..

Sure they would all look really out of place in AC3, but I still think they would be nice to have as a nod to the previous games.

Who said I liked having Desmond as a skin ? I found that ridiculous too as well as having Altair`s skin..
    I don't like the idea altogether, I want relevant outfits, normal outfits. No skin, no ridiculous garbs and no DESMOND.

I want the Tailor to be for normal outfits relative to the time period, I want to wear a tri corn Hat, a coat, a Jacket, boots, slacks ..etc

NO MORE RIDICULOUS SKINS !! RAIDEN ??!! Oh my God that was just wrong.. I never used those skins.
    Consider me someone who doesn't agree with this Thread..
    Last edited by Assassin_M; 06-18-2012 at 11:44 AM.

Because thats cool..
    Haven't you heard? Retro is so hot right now.

A Real Human Being and a Real Hero
    Join the AC forum IRC
    chat!
    Expect graphic nudity

Who said I liked having Desmond as a skin ? I found that ridiculous too as well as having Altair`s skin..
    I don't like the idea altogether, I want relevant outfits, normal outfits. No skin, no ridiculous garbs and no DESMOND.

I want the Tailor to be for normal outfits relative to the time period, I want to wear a tri corn Hat, a coat, a Jacket, boots, slacks ..etc

NO MORE RIDICULOUS SKINS !! RAIDEN ??!! Oh my God that was just wrong.. I never used those skins.
    I consider you someone, who needs to chill. We are not talking about the in-game tailor shops, we are talking about the Extras Menu>Skins/Bonus Outfits, nobody's touching your precious time period fashion. Like many of the things in the AC Universe, nobody's forcing you to use them! They'll be there for the people who want them. Purely cosmetic, just like Altair's Robes were in the Extra Outfits in AC2, both Alty and Ezio's robes should be in AC3. People who want them are asking the developers if they can implement them into the game, if you don't like them - don't use them - play as Connor's normal outfit, the way it's meant to be played, but I, personally, would like some extra hours of fun, playing as Connor in Ezio's AC2 robes, etc...

As far as I'm concerned if its optional then add it. Doesn't effect you or me or anyone else who doesn't like the skins

'Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils' - Louis Hector Berlioz

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast