Thread: system off mode and cockpit view whats the most realistic mode to play hawx1 | Forums

system off mode and cockpit view whats the most realistic mode to play hawx1

Hello guys this is my question i will appreciate your comments which view is more Real to you System Off or CockPit View For me Cockpit view is more real thats what the real pilot are in a real cambat plane right. Now here is another question I am hosting a game and i fixed the game for all player to play only in a cockpit view so i play with this guy he was using a X-20 and i was using a Rafale M according the game the Rafale M has more heading than the X 20 which means that the Rafale M can turn faster than the X20 but this guy was turning really fast doing those 180 turn like when you play on System off i asked why he say that X -20 turns faster than any plane in the game of course i said NO for me this planes turns faster F 22 X 29 su 47 su 37 in the game well he didnt know that i was recording the game and i saw the video and he was using the system off but how if i turn it off i felt cheated any way My question is how this guy was able to play in a system off when i fixed the game for cockpit view only? we both agree to play cockpit view only well if you want to know how the round ended it was a draw we both didnt make a kill and we both crashed 4 times lol i was more concern thinking how his plane was flying like that than to make a kill so i will appreciate your comments about both subjects Thank you
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by greendracko38 View Post
    Hello guys this is my question i will appreciate your comments which view is more Real to you System Off or CockPit View For me Cockpit view is more real thats what the real pilot are in a real cambat plane right. Now here is another question I am hosting a game and i fixed the game for all player to play only in a cockpit view so i play with this guy he was using a X-20 and i was using a Rafale M according the game the Rafale M has more heading than the X 20 which means that the Rafale M can turn faster than the X20 but this guy was turning really fast doing those 180 turn like when you play on System off i asked why he say that X -20 turns faster than any plane in the game of course i said NO for me this planes turns faster F 22 X 29 su 47 su 37 in the game well he didnt know that i was recording the game and i saw the video and he was using the system off but how if i turn it off i felt cheated any way My question is how this guy was able to play in a system off when i fixed the game for cockpit view only? we both agree to play cockpit view only well if you want to know how the round ended it was a draw we both didnt make a kill and we both crashed 4 times lol i was more concern thinking how his plane was flying like that than to make a kill so i will appreciate your comments about both subjects Thank you
    then next time i will record the game for you and you will see i fly in cockpit. what do ya think,how could i fly in off mode,if off mode disabled? lol
    thats impossible. learn to handle that xa20 and you will see.

mmm i didnt want to posted here but for what you posted i will say it i received a Qoute from Quetzaltcoalt on private where he wrote the people who cheat in the game of have bugs but always says NO and you nick name was on it may be i cant handle the x 20 but at least i am clean so next time when you LOL on the forum make sure you are clean YOu know what i mean i dont have to write it and if you want to know why i receive it its because i had reported a lot of times cheaters here if you see my other post here in the Forum and directly to Ubisoft but if it makes you feel better i will say YOU ARE THE BEST TO HANDLE A PLANE IN SYSTEM OFF ONLY AND i am not but clean here You used to be good at this game now i cant say again for me you were on of the best players here with WILL21 RAZZA AND HOOWKS BUT NOW my list of the best players start with HOOWKS and you i dont know but enough with this do your thing and be aware that ubisoft migh be checking the rooms bye

mmm i didnt want to posted here but for what you posted i will say it i received a Qoute from Quetzaltcoalt on private where he wrote the people who cheat in the game of have bugs but always says NO and you nick name was on it may be i cant handle the x 20 but at least i am clean so next time when you LOL on the forum make sure you are clean YOu know what i mean i dont have to write it and if you want to know why i receive it its because i had reported a lot of times cheaters here if you see my other post here in the Forum and directly to Ubisoft but if it makes you feel better i will say YOU ARE THE BEST TO HANDLE A PLANE IN SYSTEM OFF ONLY AND i am not but clean here You used to be good at this game now i cant say again for me you were on of the best players here with WILL21 RAZZA AND HOOWKS BUT NOW my list of the best players start with HOOWKS and you i dont know but enough with this do your thing and be aware that ubisoft migh be checking the rooms bye
    hmmm. please use these: . , : ! ?
    my english is bad and hard to understand
    i reinstalled hawx but nothing happened,my planes doesnot changed,the only result is i got only mig21 with jstrike now lol
    i dont understand you...as i said i have original version of the game,no add-ons downloaded,only autopatch,and i have never used cheat. no,not me is the best in off mode,theres a guy you dont know,he dont play online,plays on lan. and no matter how good i am in off,we played with your settings,cockpit view,and off mode disabled. and i aks only one thing:
    just try what i said: use yaw controls while turning,and you will see xa20 turns the fastest...dont say i am a cheater,becouse i never cheated. cheats kill the game. next time when i see you i will join and show you this...if you want i record the game and you will see i am in cockpit...when off mode disabled its impossible to fly in off mode.its very simple.

hey read my post carefully i never said you cheat i said that you have a bug and the message i got from this guy Quetzaltcoalt a list of the people who cheat and have a bug in their games that Means that i am not the only one who saw that in your game i will avoid to play with them to prevent writing fights in the room and the X 20 X 29 Su 37 su 47 f 22 f 18 harves su 34 turns equally fast in system off but NOT in Cockpit mode why because you are not in system off and you cant make those 180 turns and if you do is because you are in system off any way like i said before do your thing and have fun in the game thats all we dont have to argue about it anymore if you keep giving me explanations i would say you do i have been accuse of cheating before i only ask to record my game and see the video or complain about me here on ubisoft i have nothing to hide any way You might ask yourself how do i know this things i will tell you i like to research a lot and i contacted ubisoft members who work there or are very close to the game developer last thing have fun in the game an invite people from hawx2 to come back to hawx1 before it dies

Hi Greendraco!

Which is the most realistic mode in hawx,its a good question.
    Hawx is not a sim,it isnt too realistic.
    The more realistic view is the cockpit view,of course,but the handling of the plane is the most realistic in assistance off and expert controls on,i think. Many players use normal controls,and off mode,they do non-existing maneuvers,they spin,they do 360 degrees turns,without changing altitude. Normal controls are not realistic both in off and on mode.
    when you fly assistance on,and normal controls,you loose less speed while cornering.
    i guess the most realistic settings are:
    Expert controls forced on
    realistic loadout
    no supports
    hud off (you can turn hud off in the general options)
    i like assistance off and on mode too,just camera sucks in off.

i guess Razorback is one of the best planes in hawx,but the control of that plane is not realistic. when you fly in off mode,the plane is maneuverable in stall.thats very unreal.
    i guess it is not possible to fly assistance off,while server options locked to on mode,but once i met a player called Ramazan13 who could turn faster with f5e than a su37.using assistance on.
    of course it was a cheat.
    i hope i answered your question.
    anyway you are wrong,every plane has his own characteristic both in system off and on mode.
    for example the mirages with their delta wings fall to stall easily,the slow planes are more stable.
    have a nice day,see you in game!

all systems

Quote Originally Posted by RobiBoa View Post
    Hi Greendraco! Which is the most realistic mode in hawx,its a good question. Hawx is not a sim,it isnt too realistic. The more realistic view is the cockpit view,of course,but the handling of the plane is the most realistic in assistance off and expert controls on,i think. Many players use normal controls,and off mode,they do non-existing maneuvers,they spin,they do 360 degrees turns,without changing altitude. Normal controls are not realistic both in off and on mode. when you fly assistance on,and normal controls,you loose less speed while cornering. i guess the most realistic settings are: Expert controls forced on realistic loadout no supports hud off (you can turn hud off in the general options) i like assistance off and on mode too,just camera sucks in off. i guess Razorback is one of the best planes in hawx,but the control of that plane is not realistic. when you fly in off mode,the plane is maneuverable in stall.thats very unreal. i guess it is not possible to fly assistance off,while server options locked to on mode,but once i met a player called Ramazan13 who could turn faster with f5e than a su37.using assistance on. of course it was a cheat. i hope i answered your question. anyway you are wrong,every plane has his own characteristic both in system off and on mode. for example the mirages with their delta wings fall to stall easily,the slow planes are more stable. have a nice day,see you in game!
    well its how you master your plane you said that the Razor is one of the best i can say Yes if you are using system off just to make 360 turns and fill up the sky with rockets but thats it it has no more heading than the su 37 Ef 2000 x29 f 22 su 47 mirage 4000 and 2000 5 and rafales M and C f 35 gripen 39 and others and Yes once i locked the system off and others can play with system off even if i fix the game for cockpit view only i had a freind on the game who helped me prove it i put the game for cockpit view only and i asked him if he can play in system Off and he say yes and i saw it expert controls can be very real until the players make those turns that wouldnt be real because the G effects i also had play with someone who use the F 5 and turn faster than the su 37 but because the use a code cheat or they really master the plane i like to use all modes but mostly cockpit view and HUD off too but only with players who like to play like that i had player all modes i wont say that i use only one because i use all in a game but like i said cockpit view more any way i found the way to kill those who love to make 360 turns if they are not cheating and it wasnt a question for me i was a general question i wanted to see different opinions what people think and i have used mirages 4000 and 2000 on system off and it works perfect for me killing f 22 and x 29 and the Razor i have learned to use different planes not just 2 or 1 like most of the players on hawx1 they always use the su 37 or the f 22 never change but when i challenge them to use old plane or others they suck i invite you to use the Mirages and practice with them you will be sorprice when you learn how to use it what can you do with the mirages and you too have a nice day and have fun in the game