Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft, your gun balance is terrible (video) | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by WombatT6 View Post
    I get OHK'd by those bastards all the time, even the low-level rifles OHK me a lot of the time. But honestly, sniping in this game is so easy that OHKs would really be lame if they happened every single time.
    This game has the most OP snipers except for the scopes that I have ever seen
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The worst part about the mindless spraying is that you can easily shoot at a (possible) enemy in advane, when entering a door for example, you simply start spraying and run into the room and since there is NO recoil or spread, the rounds will almost all hit your target and you don't even have to aim properly...

What the point of semi-auto triggers anyway?! They take some effort to be effective, you need to actually AIM properly AND tap the trigger very fast...while your average 13 year old down syndrome kid just spray-kills you without even looking in your direction...
    Last edited by Mace556; 06-18-2012 at 10:50 AM.

I have put over 5 days played into this game and on a top team in GR atm (Active Threat). With that said, this game is far from inconsistent. The ACR is not overpowered at all and has a HUGE amount of recoil. The beta ACR had 0 recoil which is why it was so OP. the reason people think its so OP atm is because it has one of the highest RPM's in the game and if you can burst it properly its amazing. It less damage to kill unlike the a91, 417, m14, (and i think the ak200). Yes, at 30 meters/60 meters it is 2 shots but it puts the targets in the yellow, not red, unlike most other guns. the fact it has such a high rpm is why it seems much deadlier then it actually is.
    Last edited by ThE_Hek7iC; 06-18-2012 at 11:17 AM.

The Grind

Twitter: @Hek7iC
    GT: Hek7iC

Come watch me livestream GRFS on Twitch.tv/Hek7iC.

Quote Originally Posted by ThE_Hek7iC View Post
    I have put over 5 days played into this game and on a top team in GR atm (Active Threat). With that said, this game is far from inconsistent. The ACR is not overpowered at all and has a HUGE amount of recoil. The beta ACR had 0 recoil which is why it was so OP. the reason people think its so OP atm is because it has one of the highest RPM's in the game and if you can burst it properly its amazing. It less damage to kill unlike the a91, 417, m14, (and i think the ak200). Yes, at 30 meters/60 meters it is 2 shots but it puts the targets in the yellow, not red, unlike most other guns. the fact it has such a high rpm is why it seems much deadlier then it actually is.
    What recoil?! Bursting?! Are you effin kiddin me?! I haven't seen/heard a single player since BETA who bursted his shots or aimed properly!

They ALL press the trigger once and hold it down til something dies or the mag runs dry!

Even some wannabe heroes with their "sick tips" videos von YT talk 15min about "shooting properly" with burst etc while only spraying full-auto without bursting themselves in the very same videos!

It's a disgrace, it's designed for kids and mentally handicapped people, full-auto spraying is way too easy/accurate...

Quote Originally Posted by Catalst440 View Post
    Ive already gone back to battlefield for a bit. Got premium. so yeah
    This game is good. But..Idk i was so dissappointed by the bolt action snipers. I worked my *** off on my 2 days off so i could get the MSR with AP rounds. I had a bipod and everything. and its still not a OHK in the chest. Even the throat...Idk y it just makes me not want to play it for some reason.
    That's what I did after update comes out and I lost my rank cuz these losers can't prioritize what needs to be fixed (lets fix the crappy server service, the lag and the rank losing by under powering the snipers). I took it in and traded it in for BF3 and got Premium. It is a lot better now after June 4 patch, I can actually get one shot M40A5 (my fav sniper) kills more than not. In this game, all the M40A5 gives me is a cool looking tricked out gun, but it shoots rasberries, and before you cry camping sniper, I usually do not use a sniper, but once in awhile like to pick up the M40 for a little pick'n and grin'n. Maybe in 7 months Ubisoft will fix this game ? ... nooooot. This game is a joke, it's quite obvious the old Ghost developers are gone, these newbies couldn't find their a$$ with both hands. I'll rebuy it later down the road if and only if they fix it, but I don't see it happening, if they couldn't get it right after 5 years, it isn't going to be corrected. Too bad, it used to be a great series but not anymore.
    Last edited by Zhang6; 06-18-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Sorry but theres no recoil

no recoil with an angled foregrip + compensator

and the 1007 ROF is just OP compared to the other ARs, if I can shoot 4 bullets for your 2 without recoil and just hold R1 compared to an A91 or AK200, then its not balanced -_-

though I am not a fan of nerfs as Game Developers usually fail, but prefer to buff the other guns to be on par with the ACR

I stopped watching after you pulled out the noob tube tbh.

there is recoil, and burst fire DOES work.

you people need to stop crying about guns. your the type of people who ruin games, it was people like you that RUINED MAG by crying about all the SVER guns being OP but never actually being a SVER player....im sick of all you cry babies! im annoyed UBI nerfed the AK47 power.... for christ sake its a 7.62 round it SHOULD be powerful! but down cry babies they nerf it. leave the game as is.. in terms of weapons, i mean the ACR is exactly how its ment to be, as was the AK47 before the patch!

also, OVER POWERED SNIPERS??? hello, they are sniper rifles design to take out a person in one shot! i waited for the bolt action for so long now its been nerfed its useless even with match trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes01 View Post
    there is recoil, and burst fire DOES work.

you people need to stop crying about guns. your the type of people who ruin games, it was people like you that RUINED MAG by crying about all the SVER guns being OP but never actually being a SVER player....im sick of all you cry babies! im annoyed UBI nerfed the AK47 power.... for christ sake its a 7.62 round it SHOULD be powerful! but down cry babies they nerf it. leave the game as is.. in terms of weapons, i mean the ACR is exactly how its ment to be, as was the AK47 before the patch!

also, OVER POWERED SNIPERS??? hello, they are sniper rifles design to take out a person in one shot! i waited for the bolt action for so long now its been nerfed its useless even with match trigger!
    people like him ruined MAG?!?!?! Really?

Truly, your wisdom is beyond measure.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast