Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft, your gun balance is terrible (video) | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by EliteCandyX View Post
    Thats why he's asking to nerf the op guns.
    That's why I thanked him ...I love actual video proof...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by nrm21122 View Post
    LOL
    And I thought I was a bad player. The other team sucks, they had to be a bunch of none communicating randoms. Never seen people so willing to be shot, you kill one guy and the next just runs right up like its his turn.
    SIR OVER HERE, OVER HERE SIR!!! Hope you saved a few bullets for my skull!
    The abbreviation for et cetera is "etc" not "ect."
    "Loose" is the opposite of tight. "Lose" is the opposite of win and/or find.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace556 View Post
    Thank you for posting yet another video proving how easy it is to spray n kill someone, absolutely no recoil control (bursting) required, just hold down the full auto trigger and succeed like a CoD kid with downs...amazing game...hope you don't take it personal since you didn't create this awful software garbage called GRFS.
    I usually just go for 3 round burst trigger, but I noticed how much damage armor piercing bullets did and just nailed people without aiming to prove my point.

The AK200 is on the bodark, so a terrible 4x scope is part of my problem, the other problem is that the ROF is not worth it, if your going to aim, may as well use the PKP

Quote Originally Posted by WombatT6 View Post
    SIR OVER HERE, OVER HERE SIR!!! Hope you saved a few bullets for my skull!
    Sadly, unless the map is overpass then this is usually how it turns out,
    The clan rage quits, host migration, then randoms fill in.

On overpass people just hide on the bridge, then I EMP there uav or ucav then rage quit

i see a you showed why a better anti camping system is needed.

the weapons are so messed up. this game should be called ghost joke not ghost recon. a good and right weapon balance is need. not what they did to sniper rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace556 View Post
    Thank you for posting yet another video proving how easy it is to spray n kill someone, absolutely no recoil control (bursting) required, just hold down the full auto trigger and succeed like a CoD kid with downs...amazing game...hope you don't take it personal since you didn't create this awful software garbage called GRFS.
    Yep. It's harder to control the weapon than to shoulder fire and get lucky yet shoulder fire works 98% of the time anyway. No amount of gun balancing will actually turn this game into a real ghost recon game because it has mostly to do with level design. This game forces you into CQC with lots of walls and catwalks, the ONLY way to survive is to outfit yourself for running and gunning.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Hortey View Post
    This game forces you into CQC with lots of walls and catwalks, the ONLY way to survive is to outfit yourself for running and gunning.
    Nope.

The only time you get forced into CQC is if you're running in gunning.

Ive already gone back to battlefield for a bit. Got premium. so yeah
    This game is good. But..Idk i was so dissappointed by the bolt action snipers. I worked my *** off on my 2 days off so i could get the MSR with AP rounds. I had a bipod and everything. and its still not a OHK in the chest. Even the throat...Idk y it just makes me not want to play it for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Catalst440 View Post
    Ive already gone back to battlefield for a bit. Got premium. so yeah
    This game is good. But..Idk i was so dissappointed by the bolt action snipers. I worked my *** off on my 2 days off so i could get the MSR with AP rounds. I had a bipod and everything. and its still not a OHK in the chest. Even the throat...Idk y it just makes me not want to play it for some reason.
    I get OHK'd by those bastards all the time, even the low-level rifles OHK me a lot of the time. But honestly, sniping in this game is so easy that OHKs would really be lame if they happened every single time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast