Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why is Maxime Beland working on this game. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I think they should include the SC20K/3000

Bob makes some good points. No reason NOT to have it. Plus the new SC-3000 looks sooooos sexy

On a side note I'd like the TAR-21 to be made a part of SC as well. It is a nice compact and accurate rifle meant for urban operations...plus it looks like SC20's younger, hotter sister.
    And the best part....the TAR is absolutely modular...with the ability to change it's caliber on the fly.

The TAR fits the SC-20k's game manual description perfectly

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I want them to have the original version of the SC-20k....it was big and bulky and it was good they used the smaller variant for CT onward because realistically, that'd be better to have BUT....something about the original one was cool -- the trapezoid scope and the huge *** silencer looked SO BADA$$!!
    So ideally they'd bring it back. I think they should have a whole slew of SC weaponry.

SC-20k: The bulky but classic version from SAR/PT; no reason to have the CT version when you're gonna also have the 3000 which is more or less the same size haha
    SC3000: The slimmer SC weapon used right before and during the 3E Conspiracy
    SC-21b: The TAR-21 which looks totally awesome...I like all guns with bullpup designs
    SC-90: Based on the P90
    SC-AR:

There could be lots of guns that look similar...

Ehhh...I don't like the look of guns like that compared to things like the F2000.

They look cool, don't get me wrong but they just don't look as cool IMO

Quote Originally Posted by BoBwUzHeRe1138 View Post
    SC-AR:

The gun pictured is a heavily modified version of Singapore's SAR-21 rifle, which also features a bullpup design. I know this because I served in the country's military, and the soldier on the left is from Singapore.
    I try to be impartial (and a little sarcastic) in my entertainment previews and reviews on Three And A Half Stars (http://threeandahalfstars.wordpress.com)

Ok, I get it, we need another one Gunsmith weapon customization mode from Ghost Recon:Future Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by BoBwUzHeRe1138 View Post
    What they can't upgrade the speed of recharge (also...what do you mean recharge? I'm not an expert with guns soooo yeah)?
    I'm not an expert either, I talked about SC20k/SC3000 in terms of Chaos Theory gameplay. You can't put such weapon in Blacklist without balancing it, without making its management a lot faster.
    Last edited by KenTWOu; 06-19-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KenTWOu View Post
    Ok, I get it, we need another one Gunsmith weapon customization mode from Ghost Recon:Future Soldier

I'm not an expert either, I talked about SC20k/SC3000 in terms of Chaos Theory gameplay. You can't put such weapon in Blacklist without balancing it, without making its management a lot faster.
    I think they could easily make it capable of doing the classic semi-automatic and then on-the-fly switch it to auto, just like SAR. the only difference would be is that the gun would be altered and handle a little differently. I doubt it'd need anything substantially different. Simply using SCC's/SCB's firing mechanics as they are but with the SC-20k would already relieve most, if not all, the issues as it is (I believe)

I want the Vector from GRFS.....and Gunsmith. Cue RedDragon image upload..

I have to agree with Freedoms though, that M4 and it's customization is undeniably useful. It was equal to the SC3000 in SCC, minus one Mark I think. What are the major differences between it and the AR-15? Anybody?

@Freedoms
    Sorry, are you a female? Sometimes I think you are other times I think you are ex military recon assassin BA dude! Please clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSage View Post
    @Freedoms
    Sorry, are you a female? Sometimes I think you are other times I think you are ex military recon assassin BA dude! Please clarify.
    I'm neither.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDesperado View Post
    He's terrible at this, heres a quick idea Maxime, if you insist on including as many 'win' buttons as possible why don't you at least make the mark & execute less godlike by having him actually get shot by one of the numerous a.i. if he's positioned poorly?
    Uh... You do know that you didn't have to use M&E right? If you wanted that "hardcore" play. You didn't have to use it. You could do it old school and just shoot people one by one, or grab and then drag them to a dark corner and kill them.
    Maybe that was just me though.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345