Thread: I'm probably very late with this but... | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

I'm probably very late with this but...

I just hit up the Brotherhood multiplayer again and i noticed that are so many dumb f***s running around everywhere.
    Here i was, very discretely pursuing my target, ready to strike for the perfect kill. Then just as i'm about to strike some dumbnut charges in and kills my target for about 100 points.
    Also, i noticed a lot of people are just running around like lunatics, climbing buildings, not being discreet at all.
    Why is everyone doing this? Are they just not aware of how you can rack up the most points or something?

Time to wake up...

.. .- -- .- .-.. .. ...- .
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Because they paid £40 (or whatever currency they use where they live) to play the game the way they want.

Running round like in SP works just as well in many cases.

I have no problem with people on the roof tops because that's what AC is. But people running around like lunatics are a major problem with both brotherhood and revelations :/

'Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils' - Louis Hector Berlioz

To be honest, I see this problem much more in Revelations MP. Brotherhood is pretty deserted these days (at least on the PC) but when I do get into a match, the players tend to be pretty decent.

Spoiler: 

"I am your superior, in both title and ability;
    you should know better than to question me."

I only have a problem with this playstyle in team matches.

In a non-team-match, everyone is entitled to his own playstyle, in my opinion. Sure it is annoying when you are pursuing your target and someone kills it for 100 points or shoots it from a rooftop. But that's what the game is about: Be stealthy, which is much more risky, but rewards you with a lot of points, or run around like a chicken, scoring only a few points and constantly loosing contracts or beginning a chase sequence.
    People complain that you assassinate them from rooftops? Well, there are enough spots in each map, where you can't get killed from above. People complain about offensive smokebombs? Then mute your pursuer before he has the chance to do so. Runners? Knives. Or loose the contract on purpose and get a new target.
    Doing these things might not be a good, 'professional', way of playing the game, but it works for them and it is in the game and not abusing glitches and bugs.

Now if we're talking about team-matches, I absolutel agreey. These modes are not about your own points, but about your overall team-points. It's just lovely when your detection-meter is full and you poison your target, maybe even while hidden in a crowd, and all of a sudden your team-member runs by and kills your enemy for 100 points. That's when the MPs are really lacking a proper text-chat, so I can immaturely insult my team-members.

Well of course i agree that everyone is entitled to their own playing style, that's what should make the game fun but i feel like the people that like to "run and gun"
    make it nearly impossible for stealth players to score high amounts of points and win a game. If i want to win a game i'm almost
    forced to take on the same playing style as my opponents which i don't like. It's almost a balancing issue really.
    I don't know if that has changed in AC:R since i don't have an online code for that but i am planning on playing AC3 online
    so i hope it'll be a little more balanced out and that being discreet will perhaps be a little more rewarding.

Time to wake up...

.. .- -- .- .-.. .. ...- .

It's all part of the game.

Got a preorder code for UNITE? Join my ps4 team PM me! 2 free spots.

Don't redeem your code before you join otherwise you won't be able to join anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony6593 View Post
    I have no problem with people on the roof tops because that's what AC is. But people running around like lunatics are a major problem with both brotherhood and revelations :/
    This ^.
    I never understood them, they often have to kill 7 times more than me to get the scores I usually get and they can't see that. I really don't get it.
    "When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it; I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. I was worried I did no have enough time to do everything, now I'm worried I do not have enough time to do anything" - Ezio Auditore da Firenze