Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overpass Spawn Boundaries and the UCAV | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by suzukimethod View Post
    i needed to be more clear. i'm talking about charging the out of bounds area. you have 5 seconds before the auto-die kicks in. this is enough time to reach the sniper spots and shoot them.
    Confirmed
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by neqtan1980 View Post
    Confirmed
    I have to kill myself in order to kill campers on the other team? Wow, that's fair.

Well. No you dont have to...But what are your other options. Can you not have a sniper fight with them? If you out gun them and show them its pointless to hang up there they will either leave or switch classes. Overpass is just a horrible map. I usualy confront a team that plays super sniper all match, spawn camp, or actualy play for the objectives (this one is less likely than the others).

Your other option is to vote against Overpass.

Quote Originally Posted by neqtan1980 View Post
    Well. No you dont have to...But what are your other options. Can you not have a sniper fight with them? If you out gun them and show them its pointless to hang up there they will either leave or switch classes. Overpass is just a horrible map. I usualy confront a team that plays super sniper all match, spawn camp, or actualy play for the objectives (this one is less likely than the others).

Your other option is to vote against Overpass.
    Or quit

This is true. It is just as easy to find a new room where people play the game as it is suposed to be, rather than put up with the CODtards!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12