Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghost Recon vs Black Ops 2 | Forums

Yep, though cod gameplay will never match what ghost recons potential could have been, at least they put out a little effort on the PC title side of things.

UBI just left it a straight up xbox port, not even bothering with the effort to make the PC version its first person version the game has always been.

Just a tired lack of effort on their part.

Won't make me play the new CoD, but certainly won't play this travesty of a slap in the face of PC gamers known as future soldier.

...a million third person shooters out there already, why rape this one and make it the same?

Lazy.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

HOLY CRAP WE GET DEDICATED NOW???? im so happy

Quote Originally Posted by DeathByBeer View Post
    Yep, though cod gameplay will never match what ghost recons potential could have been, at least they put out a little effort on the PC title side of things.

UBI just left it a straight up xbox port, not even bothering with the effort to make the PC version its first person version the game has always been.

Just a tired lack of effort on their part.

Won't make me play the new CoD, but certainly won't play this travesty of a slap in the face of PC gamers known as future soldier.

...a million third person shooters out there already, why rape this one and make it the same?

Lazy.
    Name some TPS games on PC that were / are actually good and tactical AND had a decent multiplayer experience? There aren't many.

I'm happy they left the game in TPS for the PC too, but yeah the straight port thing is a letdown, but I don't care as long as I get to play on my PC.

Best wishes,
    Sinful
    http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1286450&dateline=1350  672038

Quote Originally Posted by satcho770 View Post
    HOLY CRAP WE GET DEDICATED NOW???? im so happy
    Ghost Recon Online will have dedicated servers, no word about GRFS.

Quote Originally Posted by FuchsXSX View Post
    Ghost Recon Online will have dedicated servers, no word about GRFS.
    GRFS will have Listen Servers. At least the Forum Managers always answered that the PC will be identical to the console version, and they also said that they have no plans for dedicated servers at this point.
    http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1286450&dateline=1350  672038

Please UBI.................do not do this to Rainbow Six Patriots! Dedicated servers!

Quote Originally Posted by Ten24.NarcSgt View Post
    Ghost Recon vs Black Ops 2

and the winner is.......................just announced via PC Gamer..............Black Ops 2 to have ranked dedicated servers...... They support PC gamers!

NarcSgt
    And? The game will still be as unoptimized and crappily handled just like Black Ops 1 was. It's all the same thing.

COD is getting old and stale. No doubt its a whole lot of fun but i will only go back to COD once they change the engine or something...
    you cant really compared grfs with cod though. i will get my 3rd person shooter fix from grfs and fps fix from bf3...may buy moh warfighter when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by SinGamingZone View Post
    GRFS will have Listen Servers. At least the Forum Managers always answered that the PC will be identical to the console version, and they also said that they have no plans for dedicated servers at this point.
    TBH you sound as this is good news ? It´s pretty awful that the PC version (console too for sure) won´t even have a server browser.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12