Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REQUEST: Can someone post the extras from the first Splinter Cell? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

REQUEST: Can someone post the extras from the first Splinter Cell?

If you can capture video from xbox, please help. There are some incredible videos in the extras section of the first Splinter Cell. They're essentially a quick 'Making of Splinter Cell' featuring the original devs, who explain their vision for the game and the thinking behind their decisions. If you have the ability to capture and post these videos, please do. They describe Splinter Cell's 'soul' better than anything else I've seen, and they'd be very helpful to the devs right now.
    Ubisoft, please prove me wrong.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I was just watching those and have been waiting for someone to post them since I cant capture it mysef. But I agree. CT is always shown as the king of SC but to me SAR is. But regardless....those videos are THE Bible of SC and every principle should be present in the games. They can expand and allow for more action and more flexbility, and build upon the ideas but the fundamental principles must be present!!!

the pc version doesnt have any extras otherwise i would gladly post them

^ I have the HD remastered edition on PS3, I don't recall if there is an extras option... can't re-check because my console broke. I hope someone here has the game.

They're essentially a quick 'Making of Splinter Cell' featuring the original devs, who explain their vision for the game and the thinking behind their decisions.
    I wouldn't put them in it if I were in Ubisoft's shoes... because... it's like rubbing salt into our wounds lol
    Sam : Tell me about the meeting.
    Merc : The meeting? Why do you want to know about the meeting?
    Sam : that's not the way it works. I ask you a question, and you give me an answer that prevents me from breaking your neck.

Uplay ID: Harbi-117 // Steam ID : Harbi // XBL Gamertag: Harbi
    PSN ID : Harbi__117 // Origin ID : Harbi_117

Quote Originally Posted by harbi-117 View Post
    ^ I have the HD remastered edition on PS3, I don't recall if there is an extras option... can't re-check because my console broke. I hope someone here has the game.
    Harbi quick question, did CT have free save system or check point system ?!, I am thinking of getting it from the PSN.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Harbi quick question, did CT have free save system or check point system ?!, I am thinking of getting it from the PSN.
    Qucik save was on PC. I belive It's the same for Xbox and PS2.

Well since the HD Collection is ported from the PC version I think it has a free save system.

Quote Originally Posted by NightGhost1994 View Post
    Qucik save was on PC. I belive It's the same for Xbox and PS2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre202 View Post
    Well since the HD Collection is ported from the PC version I think it has a free save system.
    yup I know that, but I heard on youtube that it go check point system instead, so I got a little worried, That's why I want a confirmation from Harbi or anyone who have them.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by harbi-117 View Post

I wouldn't put them in it if I were in Ubisoft's shoes... because... it's like rubbing salt into our wounds lol
    HD edition is a remake of the PC versions on console so if it didn´t have on PC it won´t be in here either.

Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    Look at this video, it has tutorial note about quicksave/quickload feature at the very beginnig.

Last edited by KenTWOu; 06-16-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast