Thread: Patch Coming? Add on? | Forums

Patch Coming? Add on?

Hi all,

Bought this game but disappointed I cant really play it yet. I exceed all of the system requirements by DOUBLE in most categories. But it stutters when I turn on the good stuff.

Is there going to be a patch soon to address this? I can play games like BF3 Crysis, etc all the way up. But not this one.
    I have read somewhere that there is an Add on called Battle For Moscow in the makings. Is this official? Is it an add on / patch?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi nvrsummer2, have you contacted technical support? they can troubleshoot with you. The link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

As per Banana forum the patch is just about ready to release and 'will address most issues'
    hopefully make this promising sim great

As per Black six info over there-
    'A very short update today. We’re continuing to work on the patch. It’s largely done but DX9 stability remains an issue so we’ve had a quick discussion a few minutes ago and decided to let it simmer a bit longer.
    We did make some progress this week. On the graphics front, we did make a lot of improvements on the always troublesome DX9 support, and we also fixed a lot of smaller bugs and made some improvements to the clouds.
    On the aircraft front, we’ve done virtually everything we wanted to do, and we’re now working on improving the AI FM, especially focusing on removing controls flicker and the barnstorming maneuvers. Most of this work is, of course, based on the very helpful reports and suggestions from the community.
    We’re hoping that we’ll have a playable stable version of the patch ready very soon.'
    Last edited by Crazy_Goanna; 06-18-2012 at 01:26 AM.

Sounds promising. Im gonna shelve it again until I get a new vid card anyway. Maybe a couple more weeks