Thread: New Purchase of Quarter Horse Foals boy/girl - Never out in yard. | Forums

Exclamation New Purchase of Quarter Horse Foals boy/girl - Never out in yard.

here is a pic showing both quarter horse foals (girl/boy), but neither of them are ever out in the yard. ??? I dont understand, why?
    They are only visible in the barn, and if I breed a new foal it shows up as a question mark in the barn. PLEASE HELP!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I dont see a picture, and when I breed for a new foal the question mark shows up in my barn until it is born.

I believe this is the new way that our horses are breed. Instead of having a preview in the stable we know only have a question mark until they are born. I preferred the other way but I guess this way makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaRoberts View Post
    I believe this is the new way that our horses are breed. Instead of having a preview in the stable we know only have a question mark until they are born. I preferred the other way but I guess this way makes more sense.
    This.

Question Thank you for feedback on the (?) foal.

Hey wanted to thank you all for the inquiry I had about the breeding - question mark foals. But this still leaves the question about the new purchases for the quarter horse foals. Neither of them have made it out of the barn and into the yard so I can train them or use them. ??? Any ideas ???

Trying to post pic but - not accepting it at this time. Just a pic showing both foals in the barn, and not out in the yard.