Thread: Too many activations on different PCs have been performed with the entered SERIAL | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Too many activations on different PCs have been performed with the entered SERIAL

Hi guys, i have a tiny problem
    I have just gotten a new pc, and i got the idea of trying Farcry 2 on it, but when i try to activate it, it says:
    "Too many activations on different PCs have been performed with the entered SERIAL. No further activations are allowed."
    Okay, so the case is, there has obviously been too many activations, but i know that one of them was on my old laptop, BEFORE i fragmented and reinstalled windows, the other was on the same laptop, after i fragmentet and reinstalled windows, then i have had one on my old Desktop, then i changed to a SSD-drive and reinstalled windows, then i installed it on that, and now i have gotten a whole new pc, and the old one is dead, i also loaned it out to a friend one time, and he also installed it on his old laptop, which is also dead and gone by now... what do i do?!!!
    Is there somehow i can get to "delete" the activations from the old computers?! (Which i dont have, so it has to be online, somehow) or am i just Doomed!?

Please help me ;D

Yoda
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Fixed it! Just Patched to 1.03! Worked
    THREAD CLOSED!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote