- New players will now receive both primary weapons and a pistol for each of their characters
- Starting Requisition Points have been adjusted to result in a round number after completion of the tutorial
- When a player dies, he will be shown the "Death log" with more information on damage taken.
- Voice Comms icons were added on top of players head and on the tactical map when they speak.
- The name of users speaking through Voice Comms is now displayed on the left side of the HUD.
- A compass was added to the mini-map.
- The health of a squad mate will now be shown when the user is pointing at him.
- A new reticule showing weapon dispersion is shown in iron sight mode for the LMG, SMG, Sniper, Handguns
- Shotguns now have got a new circle reticule in 3rd person mode
- Kills/death in the scoreboard were moved to lower part of the screen to focus on teamplay
- Grenades you are throwing don't bounce against your Blitz Shield anymore.
- Player will now retain their stance (stand, crouch, prone) after performing a jump over or on top of an obstacle.
- The visual effect of HEAT device from the player triggering it has been improved.
- Implemented several audio design improvements to class devices
- Improved starting weapons:
- Ultimax: Increased the Rate of Fire and added a bipod and red dot full
- M500: added a red dot small
- MP5: added a red dot small
- M27: added a red dot full
- Assigned semi-auto firemodes to LMG36 and L86 weapon types
- Rebalanced handguns to differentiate them:
- USP 45: Increased damage, reduced Rate of Fire
- FiveSeven: Reduced Rate of Fire, doubled magazine size
- FNP45: Increased damage and magazine size, reduced Rate of Fire
- Redhawk: Increased damage
- PX4: Reduced Rate of Fire, increased magazine size
- Pentagun: Slightly increased reload time and ready time, adjusted magazine size and reduced accuracy
- Improved the time delay when tapping shots for the following weapon types and variants: OC-14, M96, Mk 46, LMG36, L86, 6P41, M27, As-Val, Mk16, SAR-21 and ACR
- LMG ammo pools now include at least one full magazine reload
- Corrected an issue that caused Loot to be far more rare than intended
- Armor, Device, and Weapon Customization interfaces have been improved
- Corrected an issue that caused squad mates not to be shown between matches in the lobby
- Daily Missions have been renamed Daily Challenges
- Grenades will now Auto-stack in the inventory
- Repeatable Achievements and Accolades have been combined into a Medals System
- The game will automatically assign optimal visual settings for machines with graphic processor from Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, and AMD X1000 cards family.
- Fixed various disconnection issues and Crashes.