Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Odd and Funny Happenings in Multiplayer | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Smile Odd and Funny Happenings in Multiplayer

So I know we've had threads about weird glitches in AC MP before, but it seems things are getting weirder...

I rarely play ACR any more, so these incidents were from ACB:

Rome, Wanted - a player over near the chasebreaker (near the haybale, opening onto the market area) starts a chase with me. I am behind the fountain, under a tent = so he isn't close.
    I drop smoke when he gets near, and suddenly he has fallen through the map...

Venice, Wanted - TWO players start a chase with me almost simultaneously (I was in 3rd place, definitely only had 2 pursuers). One catches and kills me.
    I respawn with the chasetimer still counting down, and I'm still in a chase with the second pursuer. So I hide, and I get a Double Escape.

San Donato, Wanted - a player starts a chase with me close by; I get through the chasebreaker, I hear it close, but she has managed to get through it as well...?

What's your odd or funny glitch story?

ACB... <3
    Remember the good old days, of stunlocking, of Alliance and Chest Capture, of Incog kills and when Templar Score ranking actually meant something? When there was no Ranged Ability slot???

@LadyLethalla
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

ACB when I found out you can poison through thin walls (benches in florence, curtains in gandolfo, and any chasebreaker wall) was pretty cool...

Edit: Also you can stun through gandolfo curtains...

Sig made by:Zeejay
    "Teamwork makes the dream work"-
    I am the #1 AC player across all platforms. Don't believe me? 1v1 AA newb

I don't really have a glitch story, but one match me and my friend was playin (wanted) and after we both completed our contract kills, I purposely walked next to him to be funny. The game had da nerve to make me his Target Lmao I was walkin rite next to him shoulders touching eachother and he jus stabs me out of nowhere. Funny thing is it happened 2 more times. I did it again an got him, an he got me

O and if u wana see something extremely hilarious, Wen ya pursuer poisons you, climb a wall or jump off something an let the poison kill you in midair an watch ya corpse float. Especially Wen u jump in a haystack lol

Glitches is no joking matter! Do you know how many lives are lost every day, because of glitches?! Like, A LOT.

Sorry, had to get that one off my chest. In Wanted, I was in second place by 800 points or something, with 10 seconds remaining. I had 3 pursuers but both abilities so I focused on defense. A chase is started and I throw smoke, turns out 1st place dude is being chased and accidentally starts chase with me. I throw smoke, stun him and wait for the remaining pursuers. His pursuer was my target and unfortunately he gets poached, so now I give up. Then I see my compass is full, and realize the dude I just stunned is my target. Casually exit my blend, kill him grounded and get EV (from chain or grounded) and my streak, and win by 400 pts or something, literally last second. Not so funny glitch, just smile when I think about how hard he must have raged.

One time i was clearly logged in to ubi forums, trying to reply to this thread, and sent me to the "please register to post" page. Wat.

But what i was gonna mention, my wife and i play ACR together. Last week we were in an artifact assault game, on different teams, and her and one guy on my team both glitch to where they are pursuers no matter what part of the map they are on. Endless artifact scores on both sides and i did a fair bit of raging. Well last night i get the same glitch. Well i dont take it as seriously and spend a few minutes running circled around the other team. After a couple scores they figure out they can still stun me and slow me down considerably. My team still lost, lol
    I'm in yer base stealin yer artifacts on XBL as guitargod33

[QUOTE=Assassinsyk;8389590]Glitches is no joking matter! Do you know how many lives are lost every day, because of glitches?! Like, A LOT. "

bump
    I am a Happy Krispy Turret

Banned
    During one of my (always bad, but particularly so this time around) attempts at playing Assassinate in ACB, I experienced possibly the worst NPC problem ever.

I saw the Courtesan run over and kill a nearby NPC, then jump in a haystack. I locked onto her just before she jumped in, got the target, then jumped in after her (to get the Hidden kill).

When I killed her, though, it wasn't a player. I'd watched one NPC kill another and hide.

At least they aren't killing players (yet).

I, for one, welcome our new NPC overloards.

(sorry, too much Reddit)

I've had heaps, but the funniest one I've seen: you know in castel candolfo, where the candelier is on the green side? Right near where one of the bases is in artifact assault. Well anyway during a game of AA, one of my teammates managed to get himself stuck in one of the tents (the one on the ground). Hahaha it was hilarious, I have no idea how he got stuck in there, he was dancing with the npcs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast