Thread: ghost recon Charters reset to 0 | Forums

ghost recon Charters reset to 0

Hi all my Online characters have been reset to zero any ideas EVERYTHING IS GONE!! this happend jun 14 at 10pm i had a scout lvl 8 riffel man lvl 17 and engneer at 18
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by doolwil6 View Post
    Hi all my Online characters have been reset to zero any ideas EVERYTHING IS GONE!! this happend jun 14 at 10pm i had a scout lvl 8 riffel man lvl 17 and engneer at 18

This is the second time this has bappened. Not only am i back at 0, but i lost the 6 coin for preorder, and 6 for downloading ghost network. Techiclly that is stealing.

Hi guys, the cloud update http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ne-14th-update should have fixed this. However, it seems this has happened after the patch? If so please contact technical support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

when i logged on yesterday all my weapon selections had been reset and i had to reselect wat i wanted, i kept my level though :/ it was like i had used a respec token
    Only The Brave
    Killing is our business, and business is good

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Hi guys, the cloud update http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ne-14th-update should have fixed this. However, it seems this has happened after the patch? If so please contact technical support, the link is in my signature.

Hi i did contact support via phone and talked to a tech. basically he told me i was SOL and that they where aware of the problem.. im rather ticked off that support didnt give me any kind of an explanation or reason as to why something like this has happened Not only to me but to others

This game is a broken piece of ****, that should never have been released its absolutely discussing that it was allowed to be sold un finished this has to be one of the worst game launches i have ever seen, lag.. yeah we can live with that but random de ranking even after a supposed fix is just un acceptable, its no wonder why there are hardly anyone playing any more and so many people trading it in. i expected a lot better from a ghost recon game! this is an embarrassment to the ghost recon series!! ALL of these issues should have never happened! and have killed the game!

I've been waiting for an update and waiting to get my classes back for a long time. Nothing from tech support. It definitely ruined the game, patches do absolutely nothing!