Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: AC3 the first AC I'm not buying | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Shield View Post
    So nobody has been able to refute the argument that the AC3 media is skewed towards killing British soldiers? not a very good defence for Ubisoft I must say.
    We acknowledge that it's only British soldiers getting killed in the trailers, which is pretty hard to deny; but unlike you, we also acknowledge that trailers are not the final game, and we will only draw our judgment on that. They have said numerous times, even publicly addressing the question at least three times at E3, that there will be Templars at both sides of the war, and we have no reason to believe differently besides not wanting to believe it, which is quite childish. And even if in the final product there are indeed only Templars on the British side, I doubt many of us would give a ****.

Yes you are right, Connor will only ever kill British people, that is because EVERYONE WAS BRITISH BACK THEN! The redcoats and colonials! There was no America until after the revolution finished! And when that's happened there will only be American guards (colonials) in the cities because the redcoats will have packed up and gone back to merry ol' England, where half the population live in terrible poverty.

Someone show this man the Corey may interview

i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Quote Originally Posted by Fury074ubi View Post
    I agree. However, Saint_Shield does have a point about the apparent lack of Blue Coat Minute Men, and Militia types being put to the hidden blade, axe, sword, whatever. Then again, we have roughly four-and-a-half months for Ubisoft to give us some screenshots of Conner killing aforementioned Patriot Rebels. I think the true reason for why they haven't revealed who the 'American' Templars are is because us Americans would have aneurisms depending on which Founding Father and/or beloved Revolutionary Hero turns out to be a Templar.
    Exactly, the Ubisoft marketing team would rather ialienate the British market than the American market who is their target demographic. Imagine if Ubisoft released a trailer of Connor chasing down George Washington, I can just imagine the internet outrage of "WTH Ubisoft are you anti-American?!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by freddie_1897 View Post
    Yes you are right, Connor will only ever kill British people, that is because EVERYONE WAS BRITISH BACK THEN! The redcoats and colonials! There was no America until after the revolution finished! And when that's happened there will only be American guards (colonials) in the cities because the redcoats will have packed up and gone back to merry ol' England, where half the population live in terrible poverty.
    Yeah!! *High Fives*

Stalkers? - Twitter @OriginalMiles77

I am the Original Miles! (even though my name's not Miles)

Exactly, the Ubisoft marketing team would rather ialienate the British market than the American market who is their target demographic. Imagine if Ubisoft released a trailer of Connor chasing down George Washington, I can just imagine the internet outrage of "WTH Ubisoft are you anti-American?!!!!"
    Exactly, so be the better man.

Quote Originally Posted by freddie_1897 View Post

Someone show this man the Corey may interview
    You don't understand the argument if it helps you to understand better then I am specifically referring to the soldiers of the British Army.

You don't understand the argument if it helps you to understand better then I am specifically referring to the soldiers of the British Army.
    DONT BUY THE GAME THEN !!
    You overly patriotic idiot..

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything wrong with AC II
    Everything wrong with Ezio
    "
    Everytime there is a Connor debate on the forums, Ubi pushes back the Connor sequel another year."-Mayrice

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSimaYi View Post
    Exactly, so be the better man.
    I will drop it if Ubisoft come out and say "Sorry fans our media was anti-British."

I will drop it if Ubisoft come out and say "Sorry fans our media was anti-British."
    They are not obliged to answer to you..
    make of it as you wish..
    It doesnt change a friggin` thing..

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything wrong with AC II
    Everything wrong with Ezio
    "
    Everytime there is a Connor debate on the forums, Ubi pushes back the Connor sequel another year."-Mayrice

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin_M View Post
    DONT BUY THE GAME THEN !!
    You overly patriotic idiot..
    I won't be buying the game. There is nothing wrong with being proud of Britain and there is nothing wrong with voicing my concern for a much loved series.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast