June 14th update
On June 14th at 4 pm UTC*, we will release a new update for Ghost Recon Future Soldier. This Cloud Update will include the following changes:
- Adjusted AK-47 Recoil/Firepower;
- Increased Rate of Recovery on low rate of Fire LMGs;
- Decreased Recoil and Firepower of Sniper Rifles, increased dispersion in Aim;
- Modified Ammo Counts for Extended Mag/Drum Magazine (AK-200);
- Amended description of FN Five SeveN in Gunsmith.
- Increased the values of XP for Challenges;
- Increased the Radius for XP Bonus for using Equipment near Objective.
A fix to address the progression loss issues some might have faced is scheduled to go live during an extended maintenance period, tomorrow at 10:00 UTC.
- Moved several objective locations (Mill, Sandstorm);
- Fixed several map exploits.
Along with the above changes, we addressed an issue that prevented some Ghost Recon Network users from connecting. We will continue to introduce modifications to improve the online stability.
As with any Cloud Update, you won’t have to download anything on your console: the changes are transparent and happen in the background. There will be a 30 minutes downtime of the servers to release the update - see below.
(*) Worldwide Schedule / Time Zone information
- · PDT: Thursday June 14th at 8 am ~ 8.30 am
- · EDT: Thursday June 14th at 12:00 ~ 12:30
- · BST: Thursday June 14th at 5 pm ~ 5.30 pm
- · CET: Thursday June 14th at 6 pm ~ 6.30 pm
- · Sydney: Thursday June 15th at 2 am ~ 2.30 am