Thread: What happened to all my Facebook credits/Horse Dollars? | Forums

What happened to all my Facebook credits/Horse Dollars?

:mad :I had well over a hundred (approximately 127 or more) Facebook credits yesterday that I was saving for items yet to be purchased/built for my ranch. When you changed the game over to horse dollars, I no longer have most of my credits. I bought a couple of 1-2 FBC items and I noticed that my credits/Horse dollars are down to 4. WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY CREDITS? I paid real dollars for these and I want them back a.s.a.p. !!!! Please take care of this right away for me. Also, you should have warned your players through the Forum that you were changing the equivalency rates of FBC's vs. horse dollars as I would have spent them yesterday on the items I wanted since now it will cost me more (since you used to get 50 for $5.00 and now you only get 30 for the same $5.00. If you're going to keep charging more money to play the game and take away the credits we had, then you will soon have no one left playing your game. Please reconsider what you have done before it's too late and you lose most of your loyal players who love the game like I do. Lastly, when I try to click on the Black Earn Credits Circle (on the right hand side of the screen) so I CAN get more credits in my account, I'm getting an error message is coming up saying: "Sorry, but we're having trouble processing your payment. You have not been charged for this transaction. Please try again." I'm not trying to buy anything so why is it trying to process a payment from me?. And, most of all, please get me back my 127 or so credits.... Thanks My Facebook ID is 100000215305551 Felicia Dank Oropallo
    Last edited by toycolektr; 06-14-2012 at 06:24 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Angry Why haven't my FB Credits/Saddle Dollars been put back in my account yet?

I'm still waiting for you to put back my missing FB Credits/Saddle Dollars that are no longer in my account by mistake. I have things I want to do with them on my ranch but I can't because I have yet to receive a response (let alone my credits back) . Please, please, please take care of this as soon as possible- my FB ID is 100000210305551. Thanks again, in advance, for your help in this matter.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote