Thread: Breeding Badges Problem ... | Forums

Breeding Badges Problem ...

Ok, I just breed one of my other horses to see if the problem was still occurring and it is. He lost both of his badges after breeding a colt. Those badges are suppose to be permanent right? I quoted the original problem just so that you could remember what I was talking about and get my facebook address and all that stuff. Please, I do understand that this might take awhile to fix but if I can't breed my horses then there really isn't much that I can do once they retire.

Ok I was playing my game this evening and all three of my retired horses had the various breeding badges that they had accumulated by training, ranging from 7 for Dusty (that is the retired quarter horse) to somewhere between 7 to 8 for the appaloosa and I think somewhere between 11 and 14 for the stardardbred. I can't remember exactly how many. Anyway I sent one of them to the paddock to breed and when he came out it still showed that he had the 8 or 9 that he had trained for. However, an hour or so later when I tried to send him back in (this was at 2:54 am) it now reads that he had 0 breeding badges ... like he had never been trained for anything and yet he has gotten to at least level 2 on everything there. I checked my appaloosa and he too is showing 0 breeding badges. I checked on the quarter horse, Dusty and it showed 7 badges so I went ahead and breed him instead though I wanted to breed the standardbred one. Anyway the foal was breed just like it was suppose to do, but now Dusty is showing 0 badges just like the other two retired horses.

My facebook address is: https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.compton.16

I'm afraid I don't know how to do screenshots or anything.

All the other bugs that I have complained about are no longer important compared to this one. This makes all three of my retired horses kind of useless to me since I was keeping them around because I had trained them to breed with. The horses that aren't retired seem to have retained their badges, it is just the retired three that is effected.

Please fix this. I am going to stop playing the game now at least until tomorrow when I relog on ... please please at least look into this. This is a really big problem.

Thank You,
    Jenbunny
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thanks for quoting the original post. We'll be sure to look into the issue for you.

I've had this problem, too. I just bred a horse with 10 breeding badges, used 8, and when I tried to breed her again, it said I had no badges. Why did this happen? They weren't used, so why did they disappear? Along the same lines, I really don't see why a horse loses its badges as this makes it really only possible to breed a horse once.

I have the same problem now. After I had to buy new horses because all my old ones just disappeared, now they're losing breeding badges when I breed a foal with them.

Is there an answer to the breeding badge question?