Thread: Take a vote on changes to MP to help certain issues | Forums

Banned

Take a vote on changes to MP to help certain issues

1) Should ALL the guns be 1 shot to the head at any range is an instant kill?

2) Should the, "Detection", in the game be changed to only show a red blimp on the mini map about every 2-3 sec. to show enemies locations like in MW games instead of people being able to see through walls, tree's and clear across the map through everything?

3) If you've been downed(NOT stunned) the should there be some form to defend yourself when you've been downed from enemy shots so you can defend against Data Hacking?

4) Should the Frag damage on the UCAV be increased to 1 Frag in the head is a kill and 2 to the body is a kill, instead of it taking half your Frags to kill, "1", enemy?

5) Should ALL the guns have their Stats redone to match how they are in actual game play?

6) Should the Sentry Gun's Ammo be limited to an amount for it's size instead of having unlimited ammo?

7) Should both the UAV and UCAV have to come all the way back to it's operator to be on one's self as opposed to just holding the LB and your drone coming back to you instantaneously even though it's all the way across the map being shot at?

8) Should the damage for ALL equipment be limited to about 2-3 rounds to destroy for any distance on the map since they're small?

9) Should Ricochet modes like in MW3 be made available to completely prevent team killing thus solving that problem for people online?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

no poll once again...

all weapons getting one shot headshots would mean too many random headshots, If anything apply a small headshot multiplier when adsing on the first shot.

no, learn to play engi

you just suggested everyone get last stand, way to go. If you are so full of bullets that you dropped to the floor and all you can do is pull yourself around on the ground, how do you expect to shoot anyone...

I have gotten 1 shot headshots with the ucav..., and it takes two to the body, which is a third of your rounds...

wut... you mean real lifeÉ lol no...

I wouldnt argue with some slight adjustments on the sentry, although nothing really major.

no

Use emp grenades, if we allow equipment to be destroyed so easily by bullets it wouldnt encourage players to diversify their charecters.

no, get microsoft to streamline the dislike player function.

Quote Originally Posted by G3l20NilYlO View Post
    1) Should ALL the guns be 1 shot to the head at any range is an instant kill?

2) Should the, "Detection", in the game be changed to only show a red blimp on the mini map about every 2-3 sec. to show enemies locations like in MW games instead of people being able to see through walls, tree's and clear across the map through everything?

3) If you've been downed(NOT stunned) the should there be some form to defend yourself when you've been downed from enemy shots so you can defend against Data Hacking?

4) Should the Frag damage on the UCAV be increased to 1 Frag in the head is a kill and 2 to the body is a kill, instead of it taking half your Frags to kill, "1", enemy?

5) Should ALL the guns have their Stats redone to match how they are in actual game play?

6) Should the Sentry Gun's Ammo be limited to an amount for it's size instead of having unlimited ammo?

7) Should both the UAV and UCAV have to come all the way back to it's operator to be on one's self as opposed to just holding the LB and your drone coming back to you instantaneously even though it's all the way across the map being shot at?

8) Should the damage for ALL equipment be limited to about 2-3 rounds to destroy for any distance on the map since they're small?

9) Should Ricochet modes like in MW3 be made available to completely prevent team killing thus solving that problem for people online?

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

Stop trying to suit the game to your liking. Oh, and where's the poll?

Just fix the server issues.
    Looking for GR:FS team players on XBox. Gamer Tag: ProfSirEbral

Send me a message with "Ghost Recon" or "GR:FS" in it so I know what you want.

Whats with these random threads by the same person trying to get attention?

wtf yo?

Relax.
    XBL GT: Hi Im Smittayy

I like it better when I'm Detected

Question 1-9 all get the answer NO from me. But I enjoyed reading your suggestions. I dont care what anybody says about you kid, you are really funny! I mean you cant be serious right? This is all apart of your comedy routine. Keep trying man...you are on your way funny man.