Thread: Is this game ever going to work right? | Forums

Is this game ever going to work right?

4 games in a row I can't even start because of "connection to server lost"
    I finally get in a game and my entire team is just standing in spawn doing the jesus pose, have to dashboard out of that game.
    My friend tries to join me but can't because I have content he doesn't.

How difficult is it to put out a working game? Honestly, let us know now if you can't fix this game. Telling us a patch "will be ready when it's ready" is bullcrap. We didn't pay $60 to hope we'd get a working game. At least if you tell us now what we all already know, that you lazy bunch of incompetent slackers can't write a program to save your life, we won't get our hopes up.
    Last edited by KamakazeTaco; 06-13-2012 at 03:44 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by KamakazeTaco View Post
    4 games in a row I can't even start because of "connection to server lost"
    I finally get in a game and my entire team is just standing in spawn doing the jesus pose, have to dashboard out of that game.
    My friend tries to join me but can't because I have content he doesn't.

How difficult is it to put out a working game? Honestly, let us know now if you can't fix this game. Telling us a patch "will be ready when it's ready" is bullcrap. We didn't pay $60 to hope we'd get a working game. At least if you tell us now what we all already know, that you lazy bunch of incompetent slackers can't write a program to save your life, we won't get our hopes up.
    Dude, just turn the game to Best Buy. They will give you $45.00 for it, and be done with it. After playing six straight games, each leveling my Scout to level 9, and then after leaving and coming back online, and ALL of my xp I gained is gone and I'm back down to level 2, I'll be dropping my game off Friday for store credit. If it was like SOCOM, where all of the guns weren't unlocked based on XP and rank, etc. I wouldn't mind this much at all if I had the occasional failed connection. But having a required rank to get x results, screw that. Not with this games multiplayer system.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote