Thread: Give me my data hack now! | Forums

Give me my data hack now!

I don't know if this has happened to any of you but it has to me...

I've reached level ten with all of my characters and I cannot equip the equipment that's supposed to be unlocked at level four such as the data hacker. Is there anybody out there that knows of a way to unlock these items because it mentions something about being a "Previous Decision Point" and I never got the chance to decide on any of the unlocked items.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

No equipment needed to perform a data hack. Just stand over a stunned or wounded enemy and hold square, or whatever the button might be on the Xbox.

The engineer's got a field computer that lets you hack considerably faster, and it's much easier to hack if you've got some kind of stunning weaponry (e.g., the scout's stun mines, the underbarrel attachment or the stun gun), but you don't even need that. You just won't get many opportunities without at least one of those.

Either you accidently cancelled the decision point after a match when you reached lvl 4 or its a glitch/bug. I have had it when a decision point came up and I could not select anything and was forced to cancel it. But this was fixed by restarting your game and going on multiplayer again and decision point should appear. If this doesn't work then it's a glitch/bug.
    Last edited by Bluenessless; 06-13-2012 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbyrd82 View Post
    No equipment needed to perform a data hack. Just stand over a stunned or wounded enemy and hold square, or whatever the button might be on the Xbox.

The engineer's got a field computer that lets you hack considerably faster, and it's much easier to hack if you've got some kind of stunning weaponry (e.g., the scout's stun mines, the underbarrel attachment or the stun gun), but you don't even need that. You just won't get many opportunities without at least one of those.
    Lol I meant field computer. They didn't give me that so it takes longer to hack things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenessless View Post
    Either you accidently cancelled the decision point after a match when you reached lvl 4 or its a glitch/bug. I have had it when a decision point came up and I could not select anything and was forced to cancel it. But this was fixed by restarting your game and going on multiplayer again and decision point should appear. If this doesn't work then it's a glitch/bug.
    I think that the problem was how I leveled up. I went from either 2 to 5 or 3 to 5 and skipped right through level 4. When I look at my progression, it shows an X on level four as if I never was that level.

Definitely a bug then =/

If your not fussed about restarting your engineer class then I think the "replace" button restarts the character from scratch?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenessless View Post
    Definitely a bug then =/

If your not fussed about restarting your engineer class then I think the "replace" button restarts the character from scratch?
    I considered that but I don't want to restart my characters. I guess I just hope that the developers fix this glitch because it's quite annoying.