Thread: Gief us CONFIRM button on using house coins... darnit help me out mods | Forums

Gief us CONFIRM button on using house coins... darnit help me out mods

I accidently pressed on upgrade med button to finish with house coins (15 coins) when i ment to just move a screen but i accidently clicked on that part and since there is no confirmation button it used my HARD earned 15 coins on something I REALLY DONT want to use =( is there anyway to reverse that so my meds will still be on timer on upgrade around 14 hours 20mins at this time and i get my coins back i even accept to change back my BODY meds to lvl 3 from lvl 4 getting that budged money is easy but 15 coins was PAIN in the **** please help me out =( i cry here now =(

Hi, Proxima1985 -- you can try contacting Support to see what they say, but my guess is that they will call it player error. Good luck though!

Best,
    House MD Team

yeah but could u pass them a msg that they input ASAP and confirmation button b4 u can USE UR house coins since its sickening to lose so much just cause missclick

I know, but it's really something I can't solve here as a community manager. This one is all Support, Proxima. Sorry...

Best,
    House MD Team