Thread: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood - "Server Disconnected", Singleplayer | Forums

  1. #1

    Assassins Creed: Brotherhood - "Server Disconnected", Singleplayer

    Hey, Ubisoft wtf is this ****? While im playing i constaly get messages saying that I have been disconnected/reconnected to the server about every 60s when playing the story mode. To make is more annoying than a visual popup that even comes up during cinematics it plays an alerting sound to get your attention.




    How do I stop it? If its the DRM, please don't include it in any more of your games.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    oliacr's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,253
    Internet connection?
    Share this post

  3. #3
    I am also having this problem, on PC. Must be a solution by now? It's incredibly annoying.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    15,480
    Originally Posted by jameslavin Go to original post
    I am also having this problem, on PC. Must be a solution by now? It's incredibly annoying.
    Hello,
    This is a separate issue from the one listed above. I suspect you are located in Europe and if so we are working on fixing this issue. To play your games but not download them, you may want to try this member work around.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...FIX-workaround


    We thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    Hello,
    This is a separate issue from the one listed above. I suspect you are located in Europe and if so we are working on fixing this issue. To play your games but not download them, you may want to try this member work around.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...FIX-workaround


    We thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue.

    So i guess there is an issue in europe? because whatever i try i can't connect to uplay anymore.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Ferrith's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    929
    Originally Posted by joris127 Go to original post
    So i guess there is an issue in europe?
    There are a lot of issues in Europe these days, generally speaking.

    Share this post

  7. #7
    Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    15,480
    Originally Posted by joris127 Go to original post
    So i guess there is an issue in europe? because whatever i try i can't connect to uplay anymore.
    Yes there was. It should be fixed now. Please try again.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    It worked thx for the fast reaction. I can play brotherhood again
    Share this post

  9. #9
    I have reported this to the developers.





    Share this post

  10. #10
    Ferrith's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    929
    What's up with the emoticon spam? Are you drunk?
    Share this post