* Fixed performance drop that comes after playing 5-6 matches online.
* Updated Bink library to fix random crashes on Windows XP64
* Resolved issue of game crashing after launch when install directory contains a
dot/period in its name.
* Fixed random crashes on Windows XP64, caused by memcpy.
* Added FPS warning information for online games so players can see who has the
lowest FPS (connecting to a player with a lower FPS will cause you to have a lower FPS
* 3D render optimization for multithread
* Improved rendering performance by MSAA optimization
Other Bugs Fixed:
* Game no longer freezes if the defeat dialog occurs while game tips are onscreen in the Prelude to War mode.
* Airstrike icon is now properly displayed on the minimap.
* Online filter now auto refreshes.
* Fixed wrong items appearing in the online filter list.
* In the Leader Board menus players no longer have to click “Week” or “Persistent” twice to get the pop-up window.
* Fixed improper session info being displayed when player quits an online match and goes back to the game list
* The game filter now resets after players exit the multiplayer mode
* Game options are now only enabled for hosts in the game lobby.
* Sorting games by map in Skirmish game list now works properly.
* The game no longer signs into online account automatically using previous used accounts if players
switch to the Internet tab in the LAN Game list.
* Clients can no longer change game options in skirmish lobbies.
* Game no longer crashes when unplugging network cable after a victory.
* Game no longer crashes when unplugging network cable while in skirmish game list.
* Fixed ping values being incorrectly displayed in the online game list.
* Players will no longer see names of other players who are not actually in the same lobby.
* The "Voice Receive Volume" now saves automatically without pressing the "apply" button.
* Changes to resolution now save properly when players change both the resolution and an item from the advanced options.
* Fixed freeze after exiting from skirmish games.
* All players no longer lose their connection if the host unplugs his cable during a game.
* All players no longer lose their connection if one player unplugs his cable during count down.
* Fixed random sound related crash in Windows XP64.
* Fixed NAT traversal timeouts for certain routers.
* Fixed water render bug on ATI cards.
* Fixed flickering textures when your camera is close to the buildings in La Mancha.
* Fixed flickering textures in Mission report menu under certain graphics settings.
* Fixed water rendering bug when players alt-tab to windows under certain graphic settings.
* Added CP cost information for fortification tooltip.
* Fixed out of sync AI.
* The offsite support icon no longer freezes on screen when the player uses offsite support.
* Random crashes fixed.
* Other online disconnection bugs fixed.
* Hang time when playing matches on certain graphics hardware has been eliminated.
* Added exit button for BHQ, so players can use quit BHQ without using keyboard.
* Add icon indicator for Force Recon support power.
* Better sound memory allocation method used to improve performance.
* AMBX effect improvements.
* Fine tuned the LOD value for high-end PCs.
The endwar softwrare has refuse play on my system telling me(Device does not 4 component FP render target format), and just load v1.01 patch you've got here it say the version ive got is higher and still the software is not run on my system. Can you advise my on what to do about this and where can i get to the on-line play endwar players.