Thread: So Expensive! - So Much for so Little - | Forums

Angry So Expensive! - So Much for so Little -

Don't get me wrong, this is the best horse game that's been on Facebook so far (compared to other similar games like it) and I love playing it! And I do play, every day! But the biggest problem I have with it, is the price of so many items. I believe many things were repriced a while ago and now it's not so bad, but I'm not talking necessarily about buying water troughs or stables. I'm talking about the amount of money it costs to grow necessary items. It's such a hassle in the game! I can make over 1000HB an hour, but I spend over that much trying to produce carrots and apples and cookies and candies for my horses! And the fact that the amount of space for the special candies is limited to like, 5, is crazy! And the AMOUNT of time it takes to produce those candies and treats! Absurd! The COST is too much, the TIME is too much, and the LIMIT, is way. too. LOW! I like to play with the horses all the time, but I can't do that until I've got all my treats filled up, being restocked, and I have over 10k to work with. Which isn't very often because I spend it all trying to produce enough treats for the horses. And the quests! You have to spend over 2000 for one quest just to be rewarded maybe 500?! Madness. But that's a whole other story. I love the game, but seriously. Some things just need to be fixed.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thank you for your feedback. I'll be sure the team is aware of your thoughts.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote