I have asked this query before (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...E?goto=newpost)
I still have some queries regarding this topic... My questions are in the forum thread i have linked above...I shall Ask them here for convenience's sake.

"I have searched through the internet looking for the Assassin's Creed 3 Collector's editions.... On every website it is written that it is available in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa)... I am in the Middle East (United Arab Emirates) and I am looking for a retailer/site/shop who has put ACIII FREEDOM EDITION for preorder....
Also...when will collector's editions be announced in USA? If they are, can I get them shipped here to the UAE? Can I get the Freedom edition shipped here from UK or Australia?"

I received a reply with a few links to some sites selling the game... To that post I replied

"I am unable to find the freedom edition in Ubishop... Can you post a link to the page directly... Every time I check the site, It only mentions PC download. It does not say anything about Collector's Editions
Also.. the Dutch and French links... Do they ship the game in English or in Dutch or French?
Finally... Are all these sites trusted? "

Can anyone answer my questions?
Any and all help will be appreciated.....Thanks XD