Thread: complaining about complainers lol | Forums

complaining about complainers lol

so fed up with people moaning about things like servers and blah blah blah etc. Just get on with it and play the game. If you dont like it trade it in. SIMPLE!!!!! the servers will be sorted. it is nearly the same with every new game (cod and bf3 were really bad) so go and play them. Also the people that cant actually play the game your kill amounts to nothing really you still need to get the objectives. And finally the people with headsets......... I love this game cause your meant to play as a team talking etc but no the kids and cod refugees just want to play music(so yesterday) or trash talk.....guys again go and play cod for that with the rest of the 13 year olds. I am proud to say as an older gamer love gaming but these brats are spoiling it for others.... so leave people leave
    ok moan /rant over lol

watch out ghosts are about............
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by ulstersoldier View Post
    so fed up with people moaning about things like servers and blah blah blah etc. Just get on with it and play the ga......
    // ALERT_
    Connection to server lost
    Looking for GR:FS team players on XBox. Gamer Tag: ProfSirEbral

Send me a message with "Ghost Recon" or "GR:FS" in it so I know what you want.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ulstersoldier View Post
    so fed up with people moaning about things like servers and blah blah blah etc. Just get on with it and play the game. If you dont like it trade it in. SIMPLE!!!!! the servers will be sorted. it is nearly the same with every new game (cod and bf3 were really bad) so go and play them. Also the people that cant actually play the game your kill amounts to nothing really you still need to get the objectives. And finally the people with headsets......... I love this game cause your meant to play as a team talking etc but no the kids and cod refugees just want to play music(so yesterday) or trash talk.....guys again go and play cod for that with the rest of the 13 year olds. I am proud to say as an older gamer love gaming but these brats are spoiling it for others.... so leave people leave
    ok moan /rant over lol

watch out ghosts are about............
    So stop complaining about the complainers you hypocrite.
    They gave complainers like you a Mute option.

Quote Originally Posted by G3l20NilYlO View Post
    So stop complaining about the complainers you hypocrite.
    They gave complainers like you a Mute option.
    is there something wrong with you, the title of his post is admitting he's complaining about complaining, is that all you want to do on here is just post on people's threads trashing on them