Thread: Trading an extra Ghost Recon online pass for 400 msp. | Forums

Trading an extra Ghost Recon online pass for 400 msp.

I figure its better then paying 800 points in the LIVE marketplace. Message me is your interested. I can post a pic of the code being confirmed on my xbox so that u know I'm got real.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

LOL
    didn't you have another thread already talking about this; how many codes u got

Quote Originally Posted by nrm21122 View Post
    LOL
    didn't you have another thread already talking about this; how many codes u got
    Where the heck do these codes even come from? My code came with the game, I thought all copies got one.

I had 3 but got 1 more left now

Quote Originally Posted by clarkowens View Post
    I figure its better then paying 800 points in the LIVE marketplace. Message me is your interested. I can post a pic of the code being confirmed on my xbox so that u know I'm got real.
    Are you a ****ing ******* if you show a pic of it confirmed on your xbox then It would have been redeemed you ****ing ****.
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 06-13-2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Please do not insult people

no actually it wouldnt ******* you can enter a code and as long as you dont comfirm the D/L it wong use the code. I do that with every code ive ever traded. lol that guy is a joke! XD

Banned
    Let me know if you find somebody stupid enough to buy it.

I already gave you my credit card info...where's my code?!

if you need an online code, there are only 15 distinct online codes for ghost recon. You can google them and even find the very same code that came with your own game.