Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: UBI!! The anti spawn camping system does not work!! | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by playboy4ll23 View Post
    Is it honestly my fault that I am so much better than you that I can hold you in your spawn?
    Realy your better than me cause you played countless hours of Duck Hunt!??? I mean honestly you must have just turned off the Nintendo and threw this in. Cause if your so fluggin sorry that you have to resort to waiting for your target to run right into your sights, your garbage!!! Anyone can sit in front of a spawn and let people run right to them. But how lame are you that you would even want to play that way???

The only reason you think your that good is because the lack of Mics on those teams. I would put money on it. Any team that has people that know how to talk and can tell one another where some lil kitty is camping dont get worked like that. I only have people with mics on my friends list. We communicate and dont get over run due simply to that.

It is not part of the game it is not the objective of the game. PTFG (Play The Fluckin Game) the way it is supposed to be played.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tygerrr View Post
    Troll strikes again. I swear everytime I see a post from u I think yup he is another wannabe 733T 12 yr old. Lmao at callin ppl "kid" played outbandwagon term
    You mad, "KID"?
    Got something you want to get off your flat chest?

To UBISOFT / REDSTORM

Ubisoft / Red Storm if your listening is there any plans to make some adjustments to this abuse in the multiplayer mode?

Quote Originally Posted by neqtan1980 View Post
    Realy your better than me cause you played countless hours of Duck Hunt!??? I mean honestly you must have just turned off the Nintendo and threw this in. Cause if your so fluggin sorry that you have to resort to waiting for your target to run right into your sights, your garbage!!! Anyone can sit in front of a spawn and let people run right to them. But how lame are you that you would even want to play that way???

The only reason you think your that good is because the lack of Mics on those teams. I would put money on it. Any team that has people that know how to talk and can tell one another where some lil kitty is camping dont get worked like that. I only have people with mics on my friends list. We communicate and dont get over run due simply to that.

It is not part of the game it is not the objective of the game. PTFG (Play The Fluckin Game) the way it is supposed to be played.
    Honestly I do good every game, regardless of if we are getting spawn camped or not. This game isnt hard. People die in one shot. Don't cry to me because you aren't good and you have to make excuses for yourself lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345