Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't breed new horse even though I have free boxes | Forums

Can't breed new horse even though I have free boxes

I currently have 7 boxes and only 4 horses, but I'm still not able to breed new horses.

Also, the compost does not clear out any more after clicking on it.

Any help would be appreciated.

My FB ID is http://www.facebook.com/sandra.cook.980
    Last edited by Sandra35a; 06-11-2012 at 11:37 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have two stables because I couldn't breed as it said I had no room. Now I only have four horse. Each stable tells me that four of eight stalls are used. there are no free boxes. It wants me to expand the stable and get a stable hand. It doesn't say what horses are in which box but unless they are in two boxes each I should have four stalls empty.

Thank you for letting us know. The team has been made aware of the issue.

OK, now I was able to breed one more horse.

However, I have two stables and one nursery. In the stables, I have 4 boxes available and 4 locked. In the nursery, I have 4 boxes available and it tells me that all the boxes are occupied. I only have five horses though! By my calculation, I should be able to have 8 as I have 4 boxes in the stables and 4 in the nursery available.

Thanks for looking into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra35a View Post

However, I have two stables and one nursery. In the stables, I have 4 boxes available and 4 locked. In the nursery, I have 4 boxes available and it tells me that all the boxes are occupied. I only have five horses though! By my calculation, I should be able to have 8 as I have 4 boxes in the stables and 4 in the nursery available.

Thanks for the update. I'll be sure to include that on today's report!

still can't breed

I still have four horses two barns with four stalls each but I am unable to breed. My barns do not tell me what horse is in them . The stalls simply have my name on them. And they have cobwebs which to me seems like they are empty. Please can we do something about this? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra35a View Post

The team has checked into this for you and it appears that there was a bug with the distribution of the horses over the stable which should be fixed. They've checked your account and everything looks fine.

Thanks for getting back to me, but I just checked and I still can't breed a new horse :-(

My situation has not changed either, Do I have to get rid of the four horses I have or will you fix it so I can breed them. two barns equal eith stalls so why don't I have room? I just bought the nursing barn and Saturn is shown in a stallo there . No other stall in my other two regular barns show what horses are in them. I bred Saturn who is listed in the nursing barn and the new foal is showing up in both of my regular barns.
    Last edited by malbay; 06-17-2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: added info

malbay.

If you have 2 stables no matter which one you click on it is going to show that you have 4/8 boxs. all horses will be shown in both barns. The first 4 are in the first barn the last 4 will be in your newest barn. The new barn does not give you any open stalls. you have to expand to unlock the 5th stall. Also the nursing barn is for retired horse's only and works the same way as the stable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast