Thread: Continuing Issues with the Game | Forums

Angry Continuing Issues with the Game

Ok I stopped playing for a while because my quests kept resetting themselves, my RIB quests kept breaking, and the Easter Egg quest still has never been fixed. Now I come back and have the Yo-Yo quest that tells me to Rabbidize my friends, but whenever I click to open the menu for Rabbidizing all I get is a blank screen with no options or anything appearing.

My quests still aren't working properly either. I have the quest to open the world map and visit my city. I have done this now 4 times and it never updates the quest. The quest to retranform 3 houses didn't update when I transformed 1 house, the quest to move 10 businesses doesn't register any of the moves I've done, and my game constantly crashes and I get the lost connection message.

The game seems to have gotten worse and not any better to play. I have reported these issues several times since I started playing Rabbids and I never seem to get a response or a satisfactory answer to my issues.

Any suggestions before I delete Rabbids for good?

I use both Firefox and Chrome to play, I have Windows 7, with an updated flash player. I have cleared the cache several times. Not sure what else I can do.

Link to my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/Gamefreek
    Last edited by Gamefreek67; 06-11-2012 at 11:37 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Gamefreek67 View Post
    Ok I stopped playing for a while because my quests kept resetting themselves, my RIB quests kept breaking, and the Easter Egg quest still has never been fixed. Now I come back and have the Yo-Yo quest that tells me to Rabbidize my friends, but whenever I click to open the menu for Rabbidizing all I get is a blank screen with no options or anything appearing.

My quests still aren't working properly either. I have the quest to open the world map and visit my city. I have done this now 4 times and it never updates the quest. The quest to retranform 3 houses didn't update when I transformed 1 house, the quest to move 10 businesses doesn't register any of the moves I've done, and my game constantly crashes and I get the lost connection message.

The game seems to have gotten worse and not any better to play. I have reported these issues several times since I started playing Rabbids and I never seem to get a response or a satisfactory answer to my issues.

Any suggestions before I delete Rabbids for good?

I use both Firefox and Chrome to play, I have Windows 7, with an updated flash player. I have cleared the cache several times. Not sure what else I can do.

Link to my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/Gamefreek
    Hello GameFreak76,

I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this many technical difficulties.

Unfortunately, your game seems to be corrupted.

Would you like us to reset us your account?

If so, please send a ticket to http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...st/p/2070,2454 (by clicking "Ask a question")

It is very important that you mention that UBIkawaiiluna sent you there and that your game is corrupted, that you can't play anymore.

Note that by resetting your account, you will lose all your acquired levels, money, etc. Basically you will start from scratch.

Our customer support service will be able to give you more details on what can be done to help you.

Good luck!
    Last edited by UBIkawaiiluna; 06-13-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UBIkawaiiluna View Post
    Hello GameFreak76,

I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this many technical difficulties.

Unfortunately, your game seems to be corrupted.

Would you like us to reset us your account?

If so, please send a ticket to http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...st/p/2070,2454 (by clicking "Ask a question")

It is very important that you mention that UBIkawaiiluna sent you there and that your game is corrupted, that you can't play anymore.

Note that by resetting your account, you will lose all your acquired levels, money, etc. Basically you will start from scratch.

Our customer support service will be able to give you more details on what can be done to help you.

Good luck!
    Is this my only option? I have been playing the game since it started and I really don't want to have to lose all of my special items and my uPlay items that I have earned already.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamefreek67 View Post
    Is this my only option? I have been playing the game since it started and I really don't want to have to lose all of my special items and my uPlay items that I have earned already.
    Unfortunately, it is the only option.

Customer support will also be able to give you more details.

We apologize for the inconvenience.