Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems with the game... | Forums

Unhappy Problems with the game...

Hi my name is Rafael Cortijo Ortiz, I recently bought the game like 2 weeks ago approx. and unfortunately I lost the receipt of the purchased for the game. The problem I'm having is that on the campaign while I play on most of the part of the game itself lags I don't know why and even try the game on some friend of my to see if it was my console but at my friends console do the same. It is hard for me that I reserve the game for so long (2 years) and waited patiently for it because I really really wanted more that anything. I don't want to give up on the game and do what my friend told me to do trade it in for a new game or whatever I want and I'm just coming to you guys to see if u can help me on this cause you are my last resource please can you guys help me I'm really stress about this cause I wanna play it but I can. If you could can u send me an email to *** to establish a direct conversation on this aspect if you could. Thank you for your time and hope you guys can help me with this I'll be appreciated always a big fan of the Ghost Recon games.
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 06-11-2012 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Email address removed for secuirty
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi BigC_88M, please contact technical support so they can troubleshoot with you, the link is in my signature.

Hi UBI staff buddies,
    I'm trying to find a solution to the problem that many people reported about the campaign progress in the game getting stuck, do you have any information about that? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Hi BigC_88M, please contact technical support so they can troubleshoot with you, the link is in my signature.
    So??? It's been days and not even an answer? People is losing their faith on UBISOFT. GRFS should be a blast, we all expected that from this game, but until now, only bugs and problems.... You guys should do something, because EA and ACTIVISION and others are getting rich because their games work.

Spartacus Legends Community Manager EvilPixieGrrr's Avatar
    Sorry you haven't gotten a response from Support. I will let them know you need attention.

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Hello Stealth, Have you already created a ticket through our support site? Unfortunately i'm not able to find any contact history for you. If you have already created a ticket, feel free to let me know the reference number and i'll try to get you some information. If you have not created a ticket yet, please do so over at http://support.ubi.com. Please be as detailed as possible in regards to your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by fredex919 View Post
    hello stealth, have you already created a ticket through our support site? Unfortunately i'm not able to find any contact history for you. If you have already created a ticket, feel free to let me know the reference number and i'll try to get you some information. If you have not created a ticket yet, please do so over at http://support.ubi.com. Please be as detailed as possible in regards to your issue.
    oh don't come with this bureaucracy bs..... My ticket created or not won't fix the game!!!!! It's not an individual issue!!! It's the whole game!!!! It's worldwide !!!you guys from support act like answer machines! Are you a f***** robot?

Hi Stealthisdkey, technical support are the people to contact so they can troubleshoot with you, when a ticket is answered they will ask questions which will aid to find a solution. Although people may have the same issue as you there may be many different factors causing this.

Please also have respect for those trying to help you with this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Hi Stealthisdkey, technical support are the people to contact so they can troubleshoot with you, when a ticket is answered they will ask questions which will aid to find a solution. Although people may have the same issue as you there may be many different factors causing this.

Please also have respect for those trying to help you with this issue.
    I got GRFS at day one release 22th May, today is 25th June, it's been a month, so, I think the word "respect" should come from us GAMERS that pay your salary and the only answer we got until now is "WAIT"...... I tried to be polite, but I'm indignant with all this....
    There were this costumer that created one topic here, he was complaining about some incompatibility error when trying to play co-op, and you guys only said "Well, you have to unlock the rooftops map" As if we were obligated to do so in order to enjoy/use the features of our original product!!!! You guys from UBISOFT are bordering on illegality with all this ( I don't care if you have nothing to do with that, and it's another department's responsibility, because we can only complain to you here....), this is worse than Battlefield 3 or Skyrim issues when released.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthisdkey View Post
    So??? It's been days and not even an answer? People is losing their faith on UBISOFT. GRFS should be a blast, we all expected that from this game, but until now, only bugs and problems.... You guys should do something, because EA and ACTIVISION and others are getting rich because their games work.
    If only all companies made their games playable at the first day... But it has become a trend to publish games full of bugs, and then let the gamers work out a solution themselves. And this is not only ubisoft i am afraid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast