Thread: Free Gift problem | Forums

Free Gift problem

I have clicked on the free gift and watched the ad and even clicked it. When it says to complete I click it and it goes to a page that says the page does not exist. What to do to get the gifts I earned!?!?!/
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by rhdfrank View Post
    I have clicked on the free gift and watched the ad and even clicked it. When it says to complete I click it and it goes to a page that says the page does not exist. What to do to get the gifts I earned!?!?!/
    Hello rhdfrank,

I've submitted your bug report to our developer team.

I will come and update this post as soon as I get an answer on what's going on with that issue.

Thanks for your patience and comprehension!

PS: Could you please give us the link to your Facebook profile please? Just in case we need to look at your account more specifically? Thanks!

While they are checking the other issue would you also please check this issue too. I have taken over the Burger Palace, finally, and didn't get credit for it and when you mouse over it it doesn't get the blue outline around it. It is as it isn't there.

While they are checking the other issue would you also please check this issue too. I have taken over the Burger Palace, finally, and didn't get credit for it and when you mouse over it it doesn't get the blue outline around it. It is as it isn't there.

Hello again!

I will report this new problem. Thanks for letting us know.

As for the previous problem with the free game, is it the free stuff in the banner under the game that you are referring to?

If so, you have to watch at least 3 ads to have enough points.

Here's how to do it properly:

1- Watch the ad
    2- Rate it and submit
    3- Notice that you get 1 point
    4- You are taken to the Reward page - Notice that you need 3 views to have a reward

Is this what you did?

If you get an error page again could you take a screenshot for us? The problem may be related to the sponsor/ad and not the game itself, so we want to find out what's the issue exactly in order to fix it or report it to our sponsors.

Thanks a lot!

I get the button that says free gift. I click it and go to the add. I counts down and I click the continue button, it then says page not found.

I get the button that says free gift. I click it and go to the add. I counts down and I click the continue button, it then says page not found.
    Thanks for the precisions.

I've contacted our developer team and sadly the problem seem to be related to the sponsor's ad itself and not to the game.

We've contacted our sponsor to let them know about this bug but there is nothing more we can do at the moment.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by UBIkawaiiluna; 06-14-2012 at 12:36 AM.

Hello again,

Concerning the Burger palace quest, you can contact the customer support here, they will be able to help you out: http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...st/p/2070,2454 (click "Ask a question")

Thanks!