Thread: GRN - Tour of Duty - What does it do? And is it even working? | Forums

GRN - Tour of Duty - What does it do? And is it even working?

I was looking through the GRN, hoping to find some stats about my campaign missions, to see which challenges I have to do in which mission.
    I came upon the "Tour of Duty" part, with the world map, and thought: yes, that looks about right.

Sadly, there are some problems:

First, the only Mission I can access is "Nimble Guardian", the very first mission - I finished the campaign several times, but none of the other missions even show up.

Second, if I access the Mission, the map is replaced by some rudimentary info about the mission and some interactive stuff that doesn't work ("Paez Wiretap" and a "player window" on the right, but pressing the "play" icon does nothing).

Third, I see absolutely no stats or info about the mission - since you cannot see your stats and completion status of mission challenges in the game without starting the mission, I was hoping the GRN would have something like that, but apparently it doesn't.

Very dissatisfying.

So... nobody? Do people even check that site?

Hi P4NCH0theD0G, if you are having issues please email GRN support, the email address is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Hi P4NCH0theD0G, if you are having issues please email GRN support, the email address is in my signature.
    Or you guys could just actually make an effort to answer it and post the answer publicly so we can all correct another **** up by your team.

Or you can respect a Forum Manager here because they're here to advocate for you.

Ubi-Mush has referred you to Support because they can most effectively help you. If she had an answer for you available to post publicly, she would do so.

Hey! I have a podcast! Check it out here: Pink and Deadly

Ubisoft Support

Quote Originally Posted by EvilPixieGrrr View Post
    Or you can respect a Forum Manager here because they're here to advocate for you.

Ubi-Mush has referred you to Support because they can most effectively help you. If she had an answer for you available to post publicly, she would do so.
    I was not referred to support because I am not the OP. Please get facts straight first before trying to sound righteous in your replies.
    2nd, you get what respect you have earnt, that’s in life or on forums, at the start I give you full respect, but since getting this game and then joining this forum, I have seen very little from the forum team that helps cascade the information that the purchasers of your game are crying out for. Maybe if you guys were transparent about what is being fixed, what improvements are currently being worked on with ETA's, then you wouldn't have such anger on these forums and so many people returning the game. And by being transparent that doesn't mean make yet another sticky post on the forum! You make it obvious, on the front page of the website because not everyone uses the forum, or wants to sign up to them.

Working in a comms team is unforgiving, I know this as I've done it, but if you show no efforts at improving your methodologies, then what respect do you think you deserve? Why rush a game out before it's ready, and start work on a DLC before the game is even released! Stop thinking about the money and think about quality.

My facts are straight, thank you very much. I was answering more than one of you in my post. All Forum Managers are to be respected, so now I will close this thread. And you can expect a PM from me.

OP: Please PM me directly and I'll see if I can contact someone from Support directly for you if you're still having trouble or haven't received a response.

Hey! I have a podcast! Check it out here: Pink and Deadly

Ubisoft Support