Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assasins Creed 3 Split-Screen | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Assasins Creed 3 Split-Screen

Is there Split Screen in the new Assassins Creed? I know this may not be a fully co-op game, but it would be cool to play with someone online on one screen. So, Ubisoft, please try to include split-screen in the new Assassins Creed 3, it may take another step in the multi-player part of this historical based game.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Curry-Monster View Post
    Is there Split Screen in the new Assassins Creed? I know this may not be a fully co-op game, but it would be cool to play with someone online on one screen. So, Ubisoft, please try to include split-screen in the new Assassins Creed 3, it may take another step in the multi-player part of this historical based game.
    No..
    Its not in the game..
    and welcome to the Forums..

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything wrong with AC II
    Everything wrong with Ezio
    "
    Everytime there is a Connor debate on the forums, Ubi pushes back the Connor sequel another year."-Mayrice

Banned
    As far as we all know, no. There is always the SMALL possibility, though, that it may be coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin_M View Post
    No..
    Its not in the game..
    and welcome to the Forums..
    That's a pretty bombastic statement, when there's still so much more info to come.

OP, it hasn't been hinted, and most likely, no. But, it was a leak (or typo) that claimed it would have co-op, so there is a chance. I'd also like to add that while fans have been requesting co-op/free roam, they have said it wasn't possible because of all the NPC's it would require around each player. Now that they've changed the engine it's definitely possible, and this might be a great time for them to introduce it.

If they were to include this, it would be huge news thus expect them to keep a tight lid on it for a loooong time. So I'd call it plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassinsyk View Post

OP, it hasn't been hinted, and most likely, no. But, it was a leak (or typo) that claimed it would have co-op, so there is a chance..
    The co-op 'leak' was on the xbox website and it wasn't a leak. It was just a place holder image they use for every game when its first announced. It was changed shortly after when they got more information from Ubisoft

'Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils' - Louis Hector Berlioz

Quote Originally Posted by Tony6593 View Post
    The co-op 'leak' was on the xbox website and it wasn't a leak. It was just a place holder image they use for every game when its first announced. It was changed shortly after when they got more information from Ubisoft
    http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/0...layer-returns/

Yeah, you're right. But they haven't confirmed it will -not- have co-op either, so still a decent chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassinsyk View Post
    http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2012/0...layer-returns/

Yeah, you're right. But they haven't confirmed it will -not- have co-op either, so still a decent chance.
    Still a chance and I love the idea of co-op but I can't think of a way to add it to the present story. Unless its separate from the main story with different characters. I think if they do add co-op, they should wait till they have finished Desmond's story first

'Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils' - Louis Hector Berlioz

It could easily be another part of a Templar simulation, for one. I doubt they will (or should) mix it in the SP story, but within the universe of Animuses (Animi?), it's a one-line fix.

Edit: ouch. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8378458
    Last edited by Assassinsyk; 06-11-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralTrumbo View Post
    As far as we all know, no. There is always the SMALL possibility, though, that it may be coming.
    For ACIII - there is no co op mode.

So that in turn means no split screen co op.

Xbox listed the mode in error - and quickly removed it - however some news sites ran with the misleading story that the game will have co op - they didn't check with Ubisoft..

So, just so we are clear...

ACIII does not have co op - never has.

This has been posted many times, in many co op themed threads, yet my words appear to always be missed - and we see yet another co op thread pop up..

...so you're saying there is a chance? :P

Just kidding Shade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast