Thread: UBISHOP UK Pre-orders | Forums

UBISHOP UK Pre-orders

Hey, sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place but I wasn't too sure where else to do it.

I am planning to pre-order Assassin's creed III Freedom Edition for PC from UBISHOP, but I always used to pre-order games from GAME.co.uk, so I don't know whats UBISHOP like with pre-orders and general shipments.

Are they reliable? Will I get my order on release date if I was to pre-order it from them?

Thanks you in advance, any information would be very appreciated
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi there,

ubishop ship via courier, and you normally get the game on day of release - depending on where you live, you may get it a day or so before release, however they make sure you have it for the release day at the very least.

Question Pre-orders

Hey there, I've just pre-ordered Assassins creed 3 join or die edition but I'm living outside of Europe and the UK. I just want to know if I will still get the pre-order bonuses like the multiplayer package, Single-player mission and the rest. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodeyez View Post
    Hey there, I've just pre-ordered Assassins creed 3 join or die edition but I'm living outside of Europe and the UK. I just want to know if I will still get the pre-order bonuses like the multiplayer package, Single-player mission and the rest. Thanks.
    Hi The Join or Die Edition is exclusive to EMEA territories. This means there may be content which is region locked to EMEA, such as codes to unlock multiplayer and single player extra content.

You may find these will not work in your region.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Is there still a chance that it is valid in other countries not in EMEA territories?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodeyez View Post
    Is there still a chance that it is valid in other countries not in EMEA territories?
    I once bought a code that was outside my region. All I had to do was create a new psn account with the country that matches the code. Then type in the code, it should work