Thread: So why do i get no response ? | Forums

So why do i get no response ?

I have attempted to contact Ubi over the past several days about GR network not showing my stats and they DON"T RESPOND ! Will they ever ? I would really like to have this feature working,but it doesn't ( for me ) ,and Ubi won't respond to my inquiries . Why is that ?

+1 me too.

Hi guys, it has been the weekend and tickets may take 24-48 hours. You can also email GRN support, the email address is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Banned
    Yeah I mean...we've only given them tens' of millions of dollars...why should they have 24/7 tech support in some shape or form to support ALL of their games.

:|

worthless ***** company! dam worthless thieves!!!!!

Time to rally the gamers and do what they're doing in South Korea to Blizzard Entertainment!
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 06-21-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Spartacus Legends Community Manager EvilPixieGrrr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GODofH3LLfire View Post
    I have attempted to contact Ubi over the past several days about GR network not showing my stats and they DON"T RESPOND ! Will they ever ? I would really like to have this feature working,but it doesn't ( for me ) ,and Ubi won't respond to my inquiries . Why is that ?
    I contacted someone in support directly about this and he said you are now in contact with support and have been. I hope you've gotten your problem resolved now, and sorry it took a while.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerUC View Post
    +1 me too.
    Same here, he said you've been contacted as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT_HTX40 View Post
    Yeah I mean...we've only given them tens' of millions of dollars...why should they have 24/7 tech support in some shape or form to support ALL of their games.

:|

worthless ***** company! dam worthless thieves!!!!!

Time to rally the gamers and do what they're doing in South Korea to Blizzard Entertainment!
    They WERE, in fact, replied to. The unfortunate quirk about human nature is that when it's negative it's announced, but when they get an answer or reply to their problem, they don't follow up with it. The team is busy and it sometimes takes a while to reply. So, please don't jump to any conclusions. Thanks.