Thread: No one to hire | Forums

Post No one to hire

I like the game BUT this only being able to work one job bit isn't working. FB only allows so many friends, not all of whom wish to play Horse Haven. Most of us play more games than just this one. This needing more than one gardener or stable hand ect... makes it impossible to finish quests and certainly does not reflect real life. May wind up giving this one up at this rate.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I agree. We need to add more neighbors to hire ones for a building to be used. This needs to be changed where anyone can click on a job.

Thanks to both of you for the suggestion! I'll pass them on to the team for consideration.

Agreed. I'm already out of friends to accept jobs, and I'm not willing to add strangers to my FB just for a game. Which means that I'm not able to open any more stalls, not able to build any more training facilities, not able to add a carrot patch or apple orchard (or finish the quests that require them), not able to build additional bakeries or herb gardens...in other words, it's going to be really difficult trying to progress any further than I am now. Of course, given that all of my energy lately has gone to collecting composts and pulling weeds, it's not like I really need them...haven't touched a horse in days.

I agree. I really love the concept of this game but there are a few things that need to be tweaked. I think the jobs is a major one and I think that only being able to have 15 of the treats (that's with the food storage building) is really going to hold people back in the game. Both of these stagnate the game to the point that people are going to lose interest as soon as the new game feeling wears off. If there was a way to assign one person to one job and let them be over that one job for the whole ranch that would make it a lot better. Like one baker, one gardener, one stable hand instead of having to have a new friend for each garden, or each new stable etc. The treats need a makeover period. Either make it to where it takes a shorter amount of time for each cookie or where you can make a batch of them. Im currently stuck waiting on cookies and they take 4 hours to bake. Once I use them up, which will take less than 5 mins, I will need to wait another 4 hours to advance.
    Last edited by LiquidGumDrops; 06-11-2012 at 09:33 PM.

Again, thanks to all of you for your input. On today's report!

Yep I agree about to give up to myself.. i keep checking to see if anything has been changed for the better.. nada yet...

I think once we hire a baker or a carrot crop person they should count for all of them.. or make it where we can havemore then one job lol

this game will proably end up like my cafeworld did.. removed from my account.

Any changes in the offing or will the game continue with the hiring problems? You need to address this or this game will go down the tubes and lose players rapidly.