Thread: Windows phone app???? | Forums

Windows phone app????

]aRe u guys gonna make a ghost recon network app for the windows phone?? C'mon now please dont forget about window phone users.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I KNOW MAN...i was just about 2 make a thread about the SAME THING...like 4realz??!?! not bein able to get those 6 tokens just cuz i dont have android or IOS is doo doo

Community Manager Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi guys, we have no news about a Windows phone app, but please keep an eye out for announcements.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

This is relevant to my interests...

TRUST ME. If a Windows Phone app turns out anything like the crappy and buggy iOS app. YOU DON'T WANT ONE. Apart from the Gunsmith mode, the entire app is merely a front end to the website anyway. And it is more inconvenient to use than just going to the website in the first place. Ubi has really messed up with these apps.

I asked this question when the beta was running and the response i got was they are not making one.

Give me 5 and i will find my response from ubi

E Mail sent i will post up in here if i get a response and sorry for bumping but i do find it very confuseing that it does not seem to be supported i understand that windows 7 phone is not the lead platform in mobiles but i would have thought that microsoft would have fought to get GRN on there operating system.

Kind Regards

X Cpt Mozza X

Ok i have had a response from UBI and here it is

Hello

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Ghost Recon Network.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)

Our GunSmith engine is not yet compatible with Windows Phones. As a result, the Ghost Recon Network application is not planned for release on Windows Phone.
    Users of Windows Phones can still access the upcoming mobile version of the Ghost Recon Network through their browsers and access their stats, Ghost Feed and the GunSmith Gallery.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
    Shane
    Ubisoft Technical Support.

(But we cannot get into gunsmith as our phones do not work with flash player or any other of that type of software)

X Cpt Mozza X

X Cpt Mozza X

So after 178 veiws and 5 posts this really does make me think the windows phone needs to be sacked when I get my upgrade in march. It is a shame I love the operating system and Xbox live but if no futer apps are going to be realesed for it then it reminds me of voice chat problem for PS3.