Thread: So, who is the voice actor for Connor. | Forums

  1. #21
    BATISTABUS's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Western Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,501
    I hope he can act better than Altair's original voice...
    Share this post

  2. #22
    DinoSteve1's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,449
    Originally Posted by batistabus Go to original post
    I hope he can act better than Altair's original voice...
    lol
    Share this post

  3. #23
    Not a big fan of the voice acting for Connor so far tbh, just sounds too boring compared to the accents from the previous games
    Share this post

  4. #24
    Azugo's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    908
    I like his voice. There's a certain calmness about him, seems like the kind of guy who'd keep a cool head under all circumstances.
    Share this post

  5. #25
    EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    5,705
    Unless Ubi re did all of Connor's voice work in the month prior to E3, i'm pretty sure Cas Anvar isn't the VA for Connor.

    Different VAs, different voices.
    Share this post

  6. #26
    Well, somebody is gona be eatin' some boot ;P
    P.S. could realy make a vid of it, who knows when your gona eat your next shoe.
    Share this post

  7. #27
    OriginalMiles's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Black Room
    Posts
    1,165
    Originally Posted by EscoBlades Go to original post
    Unless Ubi re did all of Connor's voice work in the month prior to E3, i'm pretty sure Cas Anvar isn't the VA for Connor.

    Different VAs, different voices.
    He sounds more like AC1 Altair, Philip Shahbaz.
    Curiouser and curiouser...
    Share this post

  8. #28
    BATISTABUS's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Western Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,501
    Originally Posted by DingoSlappa Go to original post
    Not a big fan of the voice acting for Connor so far tbh, just sounds too boring compared to the accents from the previous games
    I think it's a bit unfair to compare an out-going Italian (a very bouncy, musical language) noble to a serious, focused freedom-fighter.
    Share this post

  9. #29
    eagleforlife1's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Orpington, England
    Posts
    1,703
    Confirmed in this interview that Noah Watts voices Connor:

    http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/...-3-got-its-new
    Share this post

  10. #30
    FirestarLuva's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    818
    Originally Posted by eagleforlife1 Go to original post
    Confirmed in this interview that Noah Watts voices Connor:

    http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/...-3-got-its-new
    He seems like a good choice. :P It also says that he provides motion and facial capture for Connor. Wha? But they don't look alike. :S
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxD4qdBR17c
    Share this post