Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed III trailers, screenshots and demo gameplay! [Updated 22/9/12] | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

One thing that annoyed me was that after hearing so much about GUNS in the 18th century being INACCURATE and taking ages to reload, the demos showed the guards firing once and missing, but CONNOR was able to fire MULTIPLE SHOTS from his pistols and he didnt miss once. This tells me that free aim hasnt been introduced after all, its still lock on guaranteed hits, which means the one feature of combat in which the soldiers should have an advantage over connor is actually in connors favour. I love how deadly connor is but I thought that would be because he would have much more dangerous opponents but evidently not.

Also does the White circle above Connors head show that he is hidden out of sight?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Anyone know of a good quality of this teaser trailer in the press conference?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySN View Post
    Anyone know of a good quality of this teaser trailer in the press conference?

That was filmed with a microwave.

Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat!

Quote Originally Posted by TorQue1988 View Post
    Awesomeness. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by TorQue1988 View Post
    Thanks.
    Nota Warrior <3

' ' I'm going to die whatever you do, but I'm not afraid. ' ' - Fireheart, Rising Storm.
    ' ' I have known true freedom. I have known a world of peace and remarkable spirit…a world which was taken from me. ' ' - Connor Kenway {Ratonhnhaké:ton}
    If you care about Ratonhnhaké:ton {Connor} and want another game with him, like this page:
    http://wolfkininitiative.tumblr.com/

Did anyone else notice the objective update in the upper left corner at around 0:43, "Mission Update: OASIS ID NOT SET (-1)" . What's up with that? Is it a recruit mission, something to do with the naval missions, or it just something not programmed yet?
    Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat!

I noticed it too, i think it's just something that's not been fully programmed in yet, the [-1] bit sort of gives that away. That's a programming value, probably a missing/incomplete text string.
    "I'll cleave ya lengthwise! Maggots!" - Edward "Blackbeard" Thatch.

That trailer gave me chills, the colonists worn and defeated, retiring from the battlefield, and then Connor going out alone. I wondered if they would be able to make it seem plausible. THEY DID. And the Bald Eagle, of course it makes sense there would be a Creed in the US, the Bald Eagle is our National Animal, and Creed's always been tied in with the Eagles.
    Anyway, loved the trailer, another, higher than movie quality showing. Seriously made me get a bit wimpy around the eyeballs for a second. I got control of myself before there was any flow but it was touch and go for like a tenth of a second.

Yep, no change there, Creed still kicking azz! Gameplay Demo in Boston looked so tight!

Hello, I have taken the E3 Trailer for Assassin's Creed 3 and attempted to remaster the trailer by adding music from Batman Arkham City. I did some editing so at parts the song and the trailer would sync and I feel the song fits is rather well with the trailer. Quimatic moments in the trailer is backed up with the music which I believe makes this great and with this being in 1080p, I hope you feel this is as great as I do.

Thank you for watching

Song : Batman Arkham City Soundtrack - Main Theme (Track #1)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast