Thread: Doesn't work/no support | Forums

Doesn't work/no support

I have been trying since the day of release to bring my stats up on this " network " and I still can't ! I received a response here in the forum about a week ago , and from there an email that gave me a link to use if the problem wasn't fixed. I have used the link a couple of times and requested an email both times and have gotten no response and the problem is still there ! So let's do it here : personally,I think the problem is that the game doesn't pick up my online stats.That is,it keeps telling my that one of my friends has more kills than I do ( at 42 ) and another friend has more wins than I do ( at 3,today ) , and when I'm in the multiplayer lobbies,I call up my stats and see these values are wrong.Maybe someone here can help me since UBI doesn't seem to be able/inclined to . This thread will also appear in the xbox live forums .
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

m

Same thing with me. I cannot get the "network" to work at all. When i ty to login it brings me to a websote that tells me to get a data plan. Wtf, get a data plan? how do you think i got to that page in the first place? Anyway. I really want to see more stats, and this so called ghost recon network. Really dumb how much they hype this up when it doesnt work, not just for me but everyone i know. Ubi should just forget the app and put the stats in the game the old fashion way or on a website, like how bugie used to, and battlenet etc. That is pretty much what the app does anyway, forwards to a website. Accpet it doesnt work.

Did you email grnetwork-support@ubisoft.com? If so, and that's where you didn't get a response, go ahead and give regular support a try. You'll find their phone number on the game box, or you can find a link to them at the bottom of my signature.

I'm very sorry for the problems you're having with the network. I hope you get a solution soon.

Hey! I have a podcast! Check it out here: Pink and Deadly

Ubisoft Support

boooooo

hi guys,
    i have a problem where this message always comes up so i can't redeem my codes :SOMETHING WENT WRONG

SORRY, THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM. BUT NO WORRIES, A SQUAD OF HIGHLY TRAINED ENGINEERS HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO DEAL WITH THIS SITUATION. CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW TO GO BACK ON THE HOME PAGE.

so how can i fix this cos i really want the dlc weapons and it won't let me have my ghost recon commander stuff either , someone please help me

cheers

Have you emailed GRN support? the email address is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

yeah i have and now its working but none of my stuff is transferring to my game?