Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Setting for Assassins Creed 4 | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Setting for Assassins Creed 4

Serbia will be good setting.It takes place in 1804. while First Serbian Uprising.When Serbia was fighting against Ottoman Empira for freedom.Takes place in Belgrade and Nis.There is a lot of serbian castles that can you visit and for completing mision get different serbian weapons like kuburas(turkish-serbish pistols) and maces.There is a lot of forests in serbia where can hero climb on trees.With wooden boats you can sail rivers like Dunav or Morava,or Nisava.Hero will have wipe,turkish sword,kubura and axe.I think that is perfect setting and time.You can hunt raindeers and bears.In game hero will go to different mountains like Kopaonik or Zlatibor.Animal skin you will able to sell or make another outfit.Hope Ubisoft is gona read this thread,and maybe make game like this.If they do,ill be so happy because i was born in Serbia.

OR we put it 180 later and we play a character who assassinates Josip Broz Tito.... :P

joke aside, i think the Balkan is not an interesting setting for AC, because nothing internationally significant happend around here - not atleast up to the late 1940s, and even then it's questionable. In my oppinion, this date is far to close to the modern times and any other time wouldn't serve great historical turnovers.

anyway:
    Dobrodošel na forumu, brate

I think that is perfect Serbia perfect setting.I dont care if "nothing internationally significant happend around here".What did internationally signifact hapend in American Revolution?!

Not in First and Second uprising-OK.Some other time,not to modern but still in Serbia.Serbia had long history:The Romans,The Turks ruled over us.We have Lepenski vir where people lived in 6500 B.C.We have Vincha.Serbia was Kingdom,Republic,Empire.There were Nazis,Communists.We had great scientists like Nikola Tesla,Milutin Milankovic.We had great leaders,like Black George,Milos Obrenovic.We have a lot of forests,rivers,mountais,castles where can battles hapend.We had a lot of battles and wars-Battle on River-Misara.

We're still waiting for AC III, and you're thinking on AC IV?

In my opinion, Ancient civilizations would be the best, like Hellas, Roman empire, Egypt, much more, I think that, after 1800, AC wouldn't be a nice game. Because in that era, there were a lots of guns. We don't need guns. In AC III- its good, because we only have pistols, we don't have musket, and etc..( only Bow&Arrow, tomahawk, knife, hidden blade- its simply good) but if we have a lots of guns, then the AC becomes an unplayable game..
    You have earned your rest, brother! Requiescat in Pace.

Thanks to strigoi1958 for the signature.
    Shut your Gob or I'll fill it with shot, ya hear me?

Ancient Civilization?Maybe.But what are you going to fight with?Rocks?Story will be great,but gameplay awful.I think that 18th century is good enough.Maybe,game that where Desmond isnt using Animus,but someone else.And not just one setting and time,but many.Itll be a lot of work for Ubisoft,but it will be awsome game.

Anytime under 1900 is good.From 1900 it will be stupid,too modern.WW2 is most stupid setting.LOT,A LOT of people wanted ww2 and modern time.

Quote Originally Posted by crysiscreed2011 View Post
    Ancient Civilization?Maybe.But what are you going to fight with?Rocks?
    it's noted that the hidden blade was already in use in the 5th century BCE http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Darius

The Roman Empire counts as an ancient civilization and they alraedy had catapults, let alone swords. So there are plenty of weapons to fight with. There is no need for guns and i really hope the next AC will go back to the past and not closer to the modern times.

All in all, don't get me wrong, i love your "čevapčiči" but i don't see an AC happening down here on your lovely little balkan.

Is there even going to be an AC4? I think i can recall the developers saying that AC3 will be the last one.

the last one for Desmond. Ubisoft baught up some domains going up to AC7 and they said they have enought material to do 20 games.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast