Thread: 3D support? | Forums

3D support?

Hi,

Why you dont put 3D support in this game?

lil_morta_7's Avatar Senior Member
    You have to consider the extreme amount of effort Ubi has poured into the rest of the game. A single player with over 20 hours, (average) STORY time, (that's excluding the open world free roaming) a full-on competitive multiplayer, an extremely powerful map maker, AND a four player co-op mode. Add that together with the entire storyline being mo-capped, nobody would have time for 3D.

tominatorx2010's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by lil_morta_7 Go to original post
    You have to consider the extreme amount of effort Ubi has poured into the rest of the game. A single player with over 20 hours, (average) STORY time, (that's excluding the open world free roaming) a full-on competitive multiplayer, an extremely powerful map maker, AND a four player co-op mode. Add that together with the entire storyline being mo-capped, nobody would have time for 3D.
    I'm thinking exactly the same as you

ok thank you for the explanation. Yet assassin creed 3 and Ghost recon FS are in 3D. So these games are not as complete as Farc Cry 3? But I understand the answer. Thank you.

Originally Posted by zoron700 Go to original post
    ok thank you for the explanation. Yet assassin creed 3 and Ghost recon FS are in 3D. So these games are not as complete as Farc Cry 3? But I understand the answer. Thank you.
    these are as complete as far cry 3 but the open world in far cry 3 is much bigger then those other 2 games I think but I can understand why you ask if there is 3D support in the game.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Let me see if I can find out for you.

Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    Let me see if I can find out for you.
    that would be nice thnx