Thread: GRFS physical copies | Forums

Question GRFS physical copies

Hello community, im wondering when do the physical copy of the GRFS pc arrive to my mailbox when I preordered it from Ubishop.

Does it ship the day the game launches or do I have the game on my hands the day it launches. I live in Finland
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello Palkkis,

I discussed with the UbiShop team: their target is that you receive the game on day one.
    This depends in part of carriers' efficiency, so it is possible that you receive the game one or two days after the launch, or even that the game arrives in your mailbox one or two days before the release.

Last time I ordered something on the UbiShop website, I received my order the day after / but that's maybe quicker since I live in France.

Senior Community Developer - Massive Entertainment
    Twitter:@aemond

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi_Antoine View Post
    Hello Palkkis,

I discussed with the UbiShop team: their target is that you receive the game on day one.
    This depends in part of carriers' efficiency, so it is possible that you receive the game one or two days after the launch, or even that the game arrives in your mailbox one or two days before the release.

Last time I ordered something on the UbiShop website, I received my order the day after / but that's maybe quicker since I live in France.
    Thank you alot Antoine I guess i'll be getting the game on my hands after im done with my 1 year service in army which ends 6.7.2012