Thread: Predator mode! | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Predator mode!

HEY! I was wondering if anyone else looking into Farcry 3 was hoping for a Predator mode. I think the game looks amazing so far but ever sinces Instincts Predator I was hoping they would bring that game mode back. If anyone agrees with me go ahead and comment and maybe we can convince Ubisoft to make a DLC after release or even implement it into the game. I read somewhere that they stopped putting it in because it doesnt fit the game style very well. It doesnt fit it very well but it adds a depth to the gameplay and with the wonderful map editor it adds hours of gameplay. I played Instincts Predator for hours on end just in mad editor making maps for it. I spend countless more hours playing online with anyone and everyone. So please help convince Ubisoft to add this to their fantastic game! =)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello! The question has already been answered a lot of times. Just check it out, before posting! I guess you can find easlily it. Sadly, it seems that this mode isn't going to be in the game. Welcome among us!

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-predator-mode
    Last edited by angstik; 06-07-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    "SINK YOUR TEETH IN... BEFORE IT DOES"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote