Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats left ? | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

I don't know if all of you guys are getting it. lol
    It's either the way the menu selection looks/works in-game, or it's just a visual representation used at E3 to show the different features.

What LilKi's saying is, what feature do you think the last un-named island represents?

If I were to guess, it could be an alternate version of the map editor made specifically for Singleplayer/Co-op mission creation. They have stated that there's no bots in the multiplayer map editor, but this isn't the traditional multiplayer map editor, it would be a storymode editor. I think they would make it entirely separate because of how much more advanced it would have to be with AI path nodes, scripted events, ect. TimeSplitters did it like 10 years ago, I see no reason why FarCry 3 can't today. The varying terrain can easily be navigated by AI if we give them path nodes.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hmm.. Not sure. But if it IS something MORE, then all I can saw, is wow. That is so. much. for a retail game of $60. Thanks already, Ubi!

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDrewdelz View Post
    I don't know if all of you guys are getting it. lol
    It's either the way the menu selection looks/works in-game, or it's just a visual representation used at E3 to show the different features.

What LilKi's saying is, what feature do you think the last un-named island represents?

If I were to guess, it could be an alternate version of the map editor made specifically for Singleplayer/Co-op mission creation. They have stated that there's no bots in the multiplayer map editor, but this isn't the traditional multiplayer map editor, it would be a storymode editor. I think they would make it entirely separate because of how much more advanced it would have to be with AI path nodes, scripted events, ect. TimeSplitters did it like 10 years ago, I see no reason why FarCry 3 can't today. The varying terrain can easily be navigated by AI if we give them path nodes.
    u understand me ! its like u read my mind there................so yeah exactly all u said is cool but I would hate it if it was a DLC thing . I don't respect the DLC concept , u buy the game , u get the game not get a part of it and pay for the rest later !
    subscribe to this channel http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperBluecows?feature=watch

for awesome, crazy, random, fun and funny videos of battlefield 3 !

more videos every week !

I heard in one interview Dan Hays said you can make your own island if you wish(paraphrased).

Maybe the IGE allows you to create an island made up of several missions/maps for use in Multiplayer or CO-OP. "Your Island" (the island would be a visual representation of your creations which is better than just a list like in FC2)

That would be a pretty cool feature.. like a brutal insane version of little big planet LOL

So I guess they said "if you can see it, you can get there" truthfully. But, they obviously wanted us to think that single-player was bigger than it is.
    Far Cry 3...

How many days is E3 4 or 5 ?
    PS3 __AKA__Leadstorm 76__

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12