Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 89

Thread: Splinter Cell Blacklist - Gameplay Analysis | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

  1. #11
    Whistling is back. I also love how you can make more use of the environment like scaling walls/cliffs and cutting open tents, felt like that was really lacking in Conviction so I can't wait to see the possibilities with that.

    And I'm a bit of a panther myself. Well, a ghostly panther
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #12
    Senior Member sameer_monier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    5,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre202 View Post
    Maxime said you will have in every mission a situation like in the demo when the truck is coming and you got the option to call for help to get that truck away.
    Really ?!, I think that is the only bad thing I have heard about SCB, I hoped it would be more of "get detected, and reinforcements come"

    Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,278
    To me Beland talking about Sam being the leader of 4E and getting support (still sounds absolutely terrible plotwise) sounds very much like AC Brotherhood. I was half-expecting for Sam to call in a group of Shadownet spies to sneakily assassinate everyone with some invisibility that makes them look like they teleport in and out.

    Atleast that would be the class of badass Beland is going for.
    Warning: Everything above is an opinion
    The show must go on
    What is this Splinter Cell you talk about?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by The_5_Freedoms View Post
    You forgot to mention that we could dress up as the enemy.
    I still think this is pretty awesome.

    We can walk into an enemy base camp dressed as one of their own and carrying a dead body, then reveal ourselves and kill them all.

    It takes infiltration to a whole new level.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #15
    Senior Member Andre202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,368
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer_monier View Post
    Really ?!, I think that is the only bad thing I have heard about SCB, I hoped it would be more of "get detected, and reinforcements come"
    That's exactly the thing I was worried about and he did confirm in the G4TV interview that such scenes will be available in every level, which is kind of over the top again.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #16
    Senior Member shobhit7777777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    7,228
    Quote Originally Posted by The_5_Freedoms View Post
    I still think this is pretty awesome.

    We can walk into an enemy base camp dressed as one of their own and carrying a dead body, then reveal ourselves and kill them all.

    It takes infiltration to a whole new level.

    yeeeaahhhh....I think that was a scripted thingy...not an optional gameplay mechanic. You may have several instances where you insert in disguise...all scripted...I don't think they have incorporated Disguise elements in.

    I'm Batman



    Sig: Jazz117Volkov
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #17
    Senior Member sameer_monier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    5,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre202 View Post
    That's exactly the thing I was worried about and he did confirm in the G4TV interview that such scenes will be available in every level, which is kind of over the top again.
    I hope at least since he said Ghosting is there, that we will find a way around them.

    Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #18
    Senior Member Andre202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,368
    I just got a discription of the extended demo. The extended version seems to have even more action. A part from a German preview, which is after the interrogation of the guy at the end:

    "As if it was intended, there follows a section again, which we can not classify as the Fisher-universe: Sam shoots himself an escape route free, by accessing a surveillance drone, equipped with guns. There follows a sequence that we would have expected in Call of Duty, not in Splinter Cell. With the drone Sam kills countless guards and bombs a few anti-aircraft defenses as it is nothing special for him."

    It does remind me of the Conviction version of Gameloft made for mobile phones where you shoot a jet with a rocket launcher. Not something I really like to hear.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. #19
    Senior Member sameer_monier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    5,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre202 View Post
    I just got a discription of the extended demo. The extended version seems to have even more action. A part from a German preview, which is after the interrogation of the guy at the end:

    "As if it was intended, there follows a section again, which we can not classify as the Fisher-universe: Sam shoots himself an escape route free, by accessing a surveillance drone, equipped with guns. There follows a sequence that we would have expected in Call of Duty, not in Splinter Cell. With the drone Sam kills countless guards and bombs a few anti-aircraft defenses as it is nothing special for him."

    It does remind me of the Conviction version of Gameloft made for mobile phones where you shoot a jet with a rocket launcher. Not something I really like to hear.
    well it was pretty obvious we will have those action parts one way or another, once we are shown the extended demo, I will have one question, Can we finish it stealthy ?!, cause right till the Van gets in was somehow stealthy, will the 2nd part be stealth-able too or not ?!

    Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  10. #20
    Senior Member BoBwUzHeRe1138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    6,668
    OH no......I really hope it's optional....I'm gonna be sad.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •